Residential vs Business

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Racism is everywhere... but I don't let that bother me.

I just like driving ,but not going for cdlA... too many idiots on the road to be handling that much machinery. Soo many gets cut off on my daily commute on the interstate highway.

The layman driver doesn't have a clue that they're carrying heavy loads with bigger blind spots.

I actually give them a space cushion to switch lanes in front of me, just in case...

@vantexan , how's your dodge promaster treating you? U got the standard size or the high top? This may be a good gig for me down the road to see the states... just rent my current home and zoom-zoom!

OrioN

They also tailgate... that's what I see daily as well.

5 keys of space cushion driving should be taught to the masses, not just to workers who drive commercial vehicles

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
How does UPS do it for your cover drivers? Since that's one of the priorities over residential deliveries at your brownie company...
The true is the same ! but if you step on the wrong foot the will used as dishonesty and you will lose your job !~!

vantexan

Racism is everywhere... but I don't let that bother me.

I just like driving ,but not going for cdlA... too many idiots on the road to be handling that much machinery. Soo many gets cut off on my daily commute on the interstate highway.

The layman driver doesn't have a clue that they're carrying heavy loads with bigger blind spots.

I actually give them a space cushion to switch lanes in front of me, just in case...

@vantexan , how's your dodge promaster treating you? U got the standard size or the high top? This may be a good gig for me down the road to see the states... just rent my current home and zoom-zoom!
Apparently they had problems with them a few years ago, especially the diesels. The latest gassers, which I have, seem to be well liked. Runs great, air ride seat, no issues. Mine's the extended high top. Can hold three pallets.

OrioN

vo6V3V.gif

Someone stop my P3 (purple promise process)

sketch-1565395951621.png

sketch-1565395542115.png

edit out a pic: OrioN, 'confirmed new #... it's not my area, butt I'll make it my last stop before heading home.'

sketch-1565395489914.png

giphy.gif

sketch-1565395602175.png

sketch-1565395408686.png

Geezus, am I the only dooshbag that wants an empty truck (wit the exception of pickups) before heading straight home???

Last edited:

OrioN

LoL, I was at the pool chilling at 1500. My cake route in the lake community is sweet...

But with bad addresses, doesn't someone from base look it up and sends a powerpad message with the correct address if you're still on route?

dezguy

LoL, I was at the pool chilling at 1500. My cake route in the lake community is sweet...

But with bad addresses, doesn't someone from base look it up and sends a powerpad message with the correct address if you're still on route?
They do but if I'm out of the area and not going to be back, that day, see you tomorrow or you can come get it at the sta that day.

OrioN

Yeah, with my agreement with my subcontractor group, I get to go straight home. that's y I make sure I don't have send-agains , just pickups

That's also why I can save 2 hours of just driving back to base, then hopping in my commuter.

I only put 3000 miles on the odometer (2years) and have to add fuel stabilizer in my commuter. Just run it over the weekend