Retention bonus

cachmeifucan

This might not be the appropriate place to put this. I don't know if everyone is getting theirs cancelled but why exactly is it getting cancelled? This is a big part of the pay check. So everybody losing this + getting their hours cut? Can somebody provide an explanation as to why this is happening and if it is only happening at my hub?
The contract passed and you will get your raise and a retro check within 60 days. If you voted yes you voted away your bonus. If you didn't vote it was counted as a yes vote. So you want your raise and a bonus. 23 years I never got a bonus. IL give your wife a 8inch raise though. Maybe

542thruNthru

If there is a bonus for that specific reason, I do believe I deserve it. "Time to grow up." Good one.

Well... You're wrong
giphy-23.gif

Abe Excode

The contract passed and you will get your raise and a retro check within 60 days. If you voted yes you voted away your bonus. If you didn't vote it was counted as a yes vote. So you want your raise and a bonus. 23 years I never got a bonus. I'll give your wife an 8 inch raise though. Maybe.
Yeah, yeah. Keep trying to be funny. Very cute. Here, while I'm at it I'll correct your mistakes for you. With that kind of grammar and on top of that working at UPS? You probably can't even screw your own wife, let alone someone else's. Also very bold of you to assume I have a wife.

Abe Excode

If there is a bonus for that specific reason, I do believe I deserve it. "Time to grow up." Good one.
Not to mention how great this job pays you! 10 bucks an hour for 3 hours of lifting boxes. Literally could go do anything else and be making just as much doing way less. And don't say some dumb over-used :censored2: like "then go work somewhere else". No. Shut your :censored2: up.

542thruNthru

Not to mention how great this job pays you! 10 bucks an hour for 3 hours of lifting boxes. Literally could go do anything else and be making just as much doing way less. And don't say some dumb over-used :censored2: like "then go work somewhere else". No. Shut your :censored2: up.

"Then find a new job"

Your retention bonus is not guaranteed. Suck it up butter cup.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Will you will be bumped up to 13 dollars an hour once all the supplements pass. So staying until it passes and getting that retro check is smartest thing you or somebody could do

Abe Excode

"Then find a new job"

Your retention bonus is not guaranteed. Suck it up butter cup.
My retention bonus was guaranteed until it was cancelled. I was asking why it was cancelled. Didn't ask for you to come tell me to suck it up. Not sure what your goal is here but keep replying to my posts. I like wasting people's time.

542thruNthru

My retention bonus was guaranteed until it was cancelled. I was asking why it was cancelled. Didn't ask for you to come tell me to suck it up. Not sure what your goal is here but keep replying to my posts. I like wasting people's time.

If your retention bonus was guaranteed then how did it get canceled?

Oh because the only guarantee you have is 3 1/2 hours. Welcome to UPS

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Article 22 of the NMA. Show me where retention bonus is at.

Here's your guarantee
Screenshot_20190116-115548.png

Also hurry up and respond already. I'm bored. :)

UPSER1987

Not shutting up to stupidity. Did UPS drag you out of bed to work here? No. You applied at 10 bucks and hour. The retention bonus was just that a “bonus”, as illustrated above. As was said, suck it up buttercup!

WorkingAsDirected

Ask management why you're not getting the bonus. They're the ones writing the check.

Abe Excode

Not shutting up to stupidity. Did UPS drag you out of bed to work here? No. You applied at 10 bucks and hour. The retention bonus was just that a “bonus”, as illustrated above. As was said, suck it up buttercup!
Oh, dear mister *. I dragged myself out of bed and signed up for 10 dollars an hour and a guaranteed retention bonus. Please stop trying to be cute. I'm not into guys anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolStoryBro

That specific reason is retention. To keep people around for peak. Now they don't care about retention. meaning you can quit. you ever ponder what "retention bonus" means literally?