Retired 4/1/2019 UPS says I do not get retro pay

I retired 4/1/2019 with 31 years of service. I asked my Center Manager when would I receive my retro pay. His answer you wont as you were off the books when the contract was ratafied. I worked 8/2018 to 4/2019. I was absoultley stunned. He also said I would not receive the 5th Rover day. Should I fight this or just be happy I am out. Lakeshore Division in Upstate NY

Retired UPS

Just an Update.
I am going to receive my retro pay from 8/1/2018 to 4/1/2019 I also have received my 5th rover day. Thanks to my Union officals who pushed the issue. The Union does work have faith

Ex Upser

Hey guys. I’ve never paid attention to the Union stuff so I’m a fish out of water. I worked at the UPS in Maumee Ohio. I plan I’m going in to HR tomorrow to find out info but I’m scared they won’t know anything. I was employed before October last year and I quit in April of this year BEFORE the 29th. I was just told I wouldn’t be gettin my back pay. I’m losing it, and my SUP and Union Stewerd WHO BOTH TOLD ME before I quit that I would be getting my money.

OP said he is getting his money after talking to Union. Can you please tell me what the steps you did? I really don’t want to get a lawyer but I will as everyone I’ve tried to get in touch with is ignoring me. Please help OP thanks you so much

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Hey guys. I’ve never paid attention to the Union stuff so I’m a fish out of water. I worked at the UPS in Maumee Ohio. I plan I’m going in to HR tomorrow to find out info but I’m scared they won’t know anything. I was employed before October last year and I quit in April of this year BEFORE the 29th. I was just told I wouldn’t be gettin my back pay. I’m losing it, and my SUP and Union Stewerd WHO BOTH TOLD ME before I quit that I would be getting my money.

OP said he is getting his money after talking to Union. Can you please tell me what the steps you did? I really don’t want to get a lawyer but I will as everyone I’ve tried to get in touch with is ignoring me. Please help OP thanks you so much
The difference is he retired and you quit.