retired benefits major hike

bacha29

Why would I? I'll take whatever I end up getting. But it'll likely be less because big spending Democrats are running us into the ground.
Blaming Democrats for your poverty and lack of economic success ? Guess you feel that you have to blame somebody rather than to come to terms with the life choices you made out of your own free will and volition with no interference from any political party.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Blaming Democrats for your poverty and lack of economic success ? Guess you feel that you have to blame somebody rather than to come to terms with the life choices you made out of your own free will and volition with no interference from any political party.
So who's to blame for your bitter hate filled rotting mind and soul?

No one wants to hear your constant personal attacks against vantexan. Private message him and do your pathetic whining there.

vantexan

I'm not blaming them for anything except running the country's finances into the ground. With plenty of help from the Republicans.

vantexan

So basically to you anyone who worked for, or are working for, any company in a non management position is a loser who made bad life choices? So pretty much 70-80% of the country are just losers who get what they deserve and have no right to question what is being done in Washington. Kneel knave! Know your betters swine!

bacha29

So basically to you anyone who worked for, or are working for, any company in a non management position is a loser who made bad life choices? So pretty much 70-80% of the country are just losers who get what they deserve and have no right to question what is being done in Washington. Kneel knave! Know your betters swine!
Wrong! Remember the old saying....."You can be a king or just a street sweeper but sooner or later you're going to dance with the reaper".....And that includes coming to terms with the decisions and choices you made earlier in life both good and bad and being at peace with them because you're too late in life to do anything about it now.

vantexan

Wrong! Remember the old saying....."You can be a king or just a street sweeper but sooner or later you're going to dance with the reaper".....And that includes coming to terms with the decisions and choices you made earlier in life both good and bad and being at peace with them because you're too late in life to do anything about it now.
Too late eh? My income almost doubles in 6 months and after getting these bills paid will be investing over $100k until I'm 67. I've come close to making serious money several times but couldn't quite pull it off. Now I'll be content to at least double my money to replace the possible reduction in SS benefits in 2033. And I have no intention to live a plush lifestyle. I'm a minimalist, will be camping full-time. And loving every minute of it. So keep up with the Jones, more power to you. If I wasn't here helping my dad I'd be camping in Argentina right now. Meanwhile you'll be trying to find ways here to make yourself feel important. Good luck with that.

bacha29

Too late eh? My income almost doubles in 6 months and after getting these bills paid will be investing over $100k until I'm 67. I've come close to making serious money several times but couldn't quite pull it off. Now I'll be content to at least double my money to replace the possible reduction in SS benefits in 2033. And I have no intention to live a plush lifestyle. I'm a minimalist, will be camping full-time. And loving every minute of it. So keep up with the Jones, more power to you. If I wasn't here helping my dad I'd be camping in Argentina right now. Meanwhile you'll be trying to find ways here to make yourself feel important. Good luck with that.
That's so sweet. You're the guy who was carping about federal spending without ever considering the fact that there are funding formulas backed by rule of law that must be factored into the budgeting process.

More importantly, there will be more passing unfunded federal mandates down to the states and counties like we saw during the so called "sequestration" days that resulted tax increases at the local level.

vantexan

That's so sweet. You're the guy who was carping about federal spending without ever considering the fact that there are funding formulas backed by rule of law that must be factored into the budgeting process.

More importantly, there will be more passing unfunded federal mandates down to the states and counties like we saw during the so called "sequestration" days that resulted tax increases at the local level.
Are there funding formulas that allow for waste? Just saw where the Federal government paid Boeing over $200k for 4 trash cans. We know what the all about. Give the contractors fat contracts and they kick some back in the form of campaign contributions. And hire former Congressmen and generals to lobby for them with very fat salaries. But hey, only half the fun is spending, huh? The rest is hobnobbing with the elite.

bacha29

Are there funding formulas that allow for waste? Just saw where the Federal government paid Boeing over $200k for 4 trash cans. We know what the all about. Give the contractors fat contracts and they kick some back in the form of campaign contributions. And hire former Congressmen and generals to lobby for them with very fat salaries. But hey, only half the fun is spending, huh? The rest is hobnobbing with the elite.
You must have never heard of the U.S Comptroller General.
Sure you'll hear from time to time what would appear to be suspect purchases but in the case of the U.S. military they have a budget. A budget Congress sets and they have to adhere to it. And those trash cans? How come you never brought up the billions expended on weapons R&D and prototypes that never become effective operational weapons systems.

vantexan

Sure you'll hear from time to time what would appear to be suspect purchases but in the case of the U.S. military they have a budget. A budget Congress sets and they have to adhere to it. And those trash cans? How come you never brought up the billions expended on weapons R&D and prototypes that never become effective operational weapons systems.
Do you think I'm covering for the military? Nope. The government is bloated and spending has to be cut across the board. There's no reason to give the military so much every year. The trash cans are just an example of the waste that is well documented. I know you're a big government proponent, but if that's what we're getting from our government it's time to trim it down.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I love that you Democrat corporatists have finally come out and admitted you are the forever war party.

I do feel sorry for the innocent Ukrainians you people are using as fodder for your proxy war though. But hey, gotta make sure your favorite corporations keep raking it in.

bacha29

Do you think I'm covering for the military? Nope. The government is bloated and spending has to be cut across the board. There's no reason to give the military so much every year. The trash cans are just an example of the waste that is well documented. I know you're a big government proponent, but if that's what we're getting from our government it's time to trim it down.
OK, then cancel your plans to go offshore and run for Congress.
This is pure MAGA. People who do nothing all day long but inventing new grievances , playing the victim card and fretting about the future of their public benefits.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
People who do nothing all day long but inventing new grievances , playing the victim card and fretting about the future of their public benefits.
Now that's some impressive projecting!

Tell me the one about the secret cabal of racists running a system of black oppression.

Or how there's a bunch of illegal kids down on the border in cages being forced to drink toilet water.

Or the one about how the President is a Manchurian candidate colluding with Russia and selling nuclear codes to the Saudis at golf tournaments.

Or about how if Republicans get control they're going to starve my grandma to death, even though when they have control they never do it.

Republicans are the ones who play the victim card?

You people really need to work on self awareness.

vantexan

This is pure MAGA. People who do nothing all day long but inventing new grievances , playing the victim card and fretting about the future of their public benefits.
Never stopped you from bitching. And $33 trillion in debt is anything but a new grievance.

yadig

You can’t be serious