retired benefits major hike

vantexan

Ok so tell me something. Just exactly what personal sacrifices are you personally willing to make in order to reduce government spending? The thing I noticed about you is that it was always somebody else who has to make sacrifices and endure hardship but not you.

After all....wasn't it someone else's money that had to pay for your heart operation?
Nope, it was forgiven. You know good and well that insurance only pays a fraction of the full price they put on the uninsured. And they have a program in place to handle it. Not government funds. And doesn't matter. The servicing of the debt alone is approaching a trillion dollars. Do we go, in your estimation, on with the run up in debt until we collapse?

vantexan

I don't care if he lived at the YMCA. He keeps hollering for reduced government spending but he wants somebody else to make the sacrifices and deprivations but never says a word about what he's willing to do .
Have I applied for disability? Welfare of any sort? If Wal-Mart employees can qualify for food stamps I probably could too. Just how much more debt are you willing to run up?

NC man

Joe said he wants America to be like CA . Give the govt all your money, pitch a tent on a sidewalk somewhere, pee and crap where you want to,hope someone brings you some food now and then or just go in Walgreens and take what you want. Just keep it under $900 and it’s all good. You will be supplied free of charge with needles to shoot up. You can sell some of your Walgreens booty to get cash for drugs . Free medical care too since you can’t pay.

yadig

Joe said he wants America to be like CA . Give the govt all your money, pitch a tent on a sidewalk somewhere, pee and crap where you want to,hope someone brings you some food now and then or just go in Walgreens and take what you want. Just keep it under $900 and it’s all good. You will be supplied free of charge with needles to shoot up. You can sell some of your Walgreens booty to get cash for drugs . Free medical care too since you can’t pay.
I’m moving to California! Packing my pinto up now! Whooooo hoooo!

bacha29

Nope, it was forgiven. You know good and well that insurance only pays a fraction of the full price they put on the uninsured. And they have a program in place to handle it. Not government funds. And doesn't matter. The servicing of the debt alone is approaching a trillion dollars. Do we go, in your estimation, on with the run up in debt until we collapse?
Forgiven by who and where did the money come from? You never answered that question And day after day you keep hollering about the national debt but never state exactly where the cuts will be made or what specific current and future program benefits you personally are willing to sacrifice to do YOUR part to pay down the national debt.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Forgiven by who and where did the money come from? You never answered that question And day after day you keep hollering about the national debt but never state exactly where the cuts will be made or what specific current and future program benefits you personally are willing to sacrifice to do YOUR part to pay down the national debt.
You're obsessed with him.

Why don't you two meet up and bang it out already.

vantexan

And you refuse to accept that the government must do whatever is necessary to bring spending down to a reasonable level. Tripling our debt in 13 years is not sustainable.

bacha29

And you refuse to accept that the government must do whatever is necessary to bring spending down to a reasonable level. Tripling our debt in 13 years is not sustainable.
And just exactly what concessions and sacrifices are you personally willing to make in order to do YOUR PART to pay down the debt?
And BTW you still haven't answered the question of where the money came from to fund the cost of that "forgiveness" you keep talking about? Do you think the surgical team that performed your heart operation was comprised of unpaid volunteers?