Retired but not dead yet? What Hobbies play a roll in your retirement day's?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
We are so busy can not believe we ever had the time when working.

I enjoy yard work and keeping house up , more time with family and grandchildren, a little work for the community which is very rewarding , day trips in Northern California which never gets boring , and a hobby that makes us happy and busy.

Really love being retired.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We are so busy can not believe we ever had the time when working.

I enjoy yard work and keeping house up , more time with family and grandchildren, a little work for the community which is very rewarding , day trips in Northern California which never gets boring , and a hobby that makes us happy and busy.

Really love being retired.

6BC3F08F-33ED-43BF-897F-434BD954DCD5.jpeg

Ramblinman

Sold house and property, hit the road in RV traveled around the country for six months, now got a workkamper job in an RV Resort at the beach for the winter, then hitting the road again in the spring, Life is good!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Sold house and property, hit the road in RV traveled around the country for six months, now got a workkamper job in an RV Resort at the beach for the winter, then hitting the road again in the spring, Life is good!
Gutsy and fun.
We have looked at youtube till our eyes have bled about full timers.
Haven't done it yet....maybe tomorrow.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Gutsy and fun.
We have looked at youtube till our eyes have bled about full timers.
Haven't done it yet....maybe tomorrow.
always wanted to visit the slabs down in southern cal. building a list for a cross country run of cool places to see. Bodie Ghost town in Nevada. probably take a month just exploring NV.

A good book I got was about ol Highway 50 that runs from NV across most of the country "The LOnliest Road in America" Off the beaten path places. Sounds really interesting to see back country America.

rod

Retired 22 years
always wanted to visit the slabs down in southern cal. building a list for a cross country run of cool places to see. Bodie Ghost town in Nevada. probably take a month just exploring NV.

A good book I got was about ol Highway 50 that runs from NV across most of the country "The LOnliest Road in America" Off the beaten path places. Sounds really interesting to see back country America.
The Federal parks in Utah --Zion, Arches, Canyon Lands, Bryce, Grand Canyon north rim are just a few of the must see parks. Don't forget the North Shore of Lake Superior in Mn.