Retiree

Thanks Burrhead. That's what I thought. I'll keep in touch. Worked real hard for that little pension for 33 years. Didnt really need all that pushback from the prior respondee. I didnt love the job that much or drink beers with management after work. Thanks again

Shiftless

Thanks Burrhead. That's what I thought. I'll keep in touch. Worked real hard for that little pension for 33 years. Didnt really need all that pushback from the prior respondee. I didnt love the job that much or drink beers with management after work. Thanks again
"Didn't really need all that push back from prior respondee"

Wow, that says a bunch!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You do kinda sound like you're still a little wound up...

Well not really wound up. But the location I worked at was a daily fight everyday just to get through. I was the one everyone called on for help because they knew I would fight. Any grievances I fought myself. We had some of the weakest shop stewards. Respected highly by management. But always made sure they knew I was not their friend. Our pension was frozen from 2008 to 2015 with no contribution. So the very small pension I get...I want. I never expected much from the teamsters..like I was paying for nothing cause I always took care of myself. But I do expect what I earned... seriously earned to be here on time.

quad decade guy

Well not really wound up. But the location I worked at was a daily fight everyday just to get through. I was the one everyone called on for help because they knew I would fight. Any grievances I fought myself. We had some of the weakest shop stewards. Respected highly by management. But always made sure they knew I was not their friend. Our pension was frozen from 2008 to 2015 with no contribution. So the very small pension I get...I want. I never expected much from the teamsters..like I was paying for nothing cause I always took care of myself. But I do expect what I earned... seriously earned to be here on time.
Sounds like Big Union Guy.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
A few days before the 1st of the year, I receive a letter in the mail with the 12 dates that all of my retirement direct deposits will post that year. It is normally the 1st, but weekends change the date occasionally. Western Conference.