Retiring with APWA

krash

Go big orange
Well, what about our brothers and sisters already retired?
What about those nearing retirement?
What can we expect with 5 years? 10 years? 15 years? 20 years? 25 years?
Can we retire at any age?
Is our retirement guaranteed?
What about insurance?
What about dissability?
What about the rest of the contract?
Pay?
Raises?
Vacation time?
Holidays?
Sick time?
Grievance procedure?
Cardinal sins?
Seniority rights?
Subcontractors?
New technology?
New equipment?
Big Brother?
Strike benefits?
How long will it take to get a contract?
Will yall try and organize FedEx?
How much money do I need to give to be regional manager?
Can someone trump me?
How much money is UPS donating?
What did UPS promise the two supreme leaders?

raceanoncr

Hey, Krash, ain't got no answers for yer questions but I got one for you.

Where'd you git the Freightliner? We got the Heritage for sleeper runs but local browns only got Fords (Ok, Sterling but they're still a Ford to me), Macks and Binders.

Ok, back to thread

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Well, what about our brothers and sisters already retired?
What about those nearing retirement?
What can we expect with 5 years? 10 years? 15 years? 20 years? 25 years?
Can we retire at any age?
Is our retirement guaranteed?
What about insurance?
What about dissability?
What about the rest of the contract?
Pay?
Raises?
Vacation time?
Holidays?
Sick time?
Grievance procedure?
Cardinal sins?
Seniority rights?
Subcontractors?
New technology?
New equipment?
Big Brother?
Strike benefits?
How long will it take to get a contract?
Will yall try and organize FedEx?
How much money do I need to give to be regional manager?
Can someone trump me?
How much money is UPS donating?
What did UPS promise the two supreme leaders?

Krash,

They can't even answer simple questions....:cool:

1). Where is the apwa located.... except for a P.O. Box....

2). Why haven't they registered with the DOL....

3). Why are they listed as a "non-profit religious organization"....

It's sad that you and I have to keep questioning the basic's....

They have NO answer's.....

-Bug-

krash

Go big orange
Hey, Krash, ain't got no answers for yer questions but I got one for you.

Where'd you git the Freightliner? We got the Heritage for sleeper runs but local browns only got Fords (Ok, Sterling but they're still a Ford to me), Macks and Binders.

Ok, back to thread
When they were in town for the "100" year anniversary the drove these to pull the trailers so I took a pic. We have the same local trucks as yall and the white Penske(Freightliner) lease trucks for sleeper. Those "Fords" are the smoothest tractor I've driven at UPS for local stuff. How about you?

705red

Browncafe Steward
What its been 12 hours since this topic got started and no apwa cheerleaders? Let me guess your out organizing the saturday air drivers today. Van, danny no responses. Go ahead and tuck tail and run.

Overpaid Union Thug

What its been 12 hours since this topic got started and no apwa cheerleaders? Let me guess your out organizing the saturday air drivers today. Van, danny no responses. Go ahead and tuck tail and run.

Oh no. This is starting to look like the dreadful Teamster.net board. Reading through all these IBT vs. APWA threads reminds me of why I stopped going to that awful site.

krash

Go big orange
Oh no, let's not actually debate the issue or ask question's.
All hail APWA, the savior of all Union men and women abroad:ohmy:
Don't question there motives, just drink the kool-aid. They swear that space ship is on it's way to take us all back to paradise:thumbup1:

pretender

When they were in town for the "100" year anniversary the drove these to pull the trailers so I took a pic. We have the same local trucks as yall and the white Penske(Freightliner) lease trucks for sleeper. Those "Fords" are the smoothest tractor I've driven at UPS for local stuff. How about you?

They do ride nice; but I would take a Mack over a Ford any day...

mittam

you ask the same questions on every thread get answers and go start a new thread and repeat and repeat and repeat, no one can answer all your questions with your deaf ears and blinded eyes. all those questions BUG put on have been answered in the meetings I have attended. I have been to meetings in Lexington, Ky 2 times, 2 times to Knoxville, Tn and several in Ohio, every time these type questions were answered if you are an hourly UPS employee you are welcome to attend and ask your questions, then you will get the answers.

705red

Browncafe Steward
you ask the same questions on every thread get answers and go start a new thread and repeat and repeat and repeat, no one can answer all your questions with your deaf ears and blinded eyes. all those questions BUG put on have been answered in the meetings I have attended. I have been to meetings in Lexington, Ky 2 times, 2 times to Knoxville, Tn and several in Ohio, every time these type questions were answered if you are an hourly UPS employee you are welcome to attend and ask your questions, then you will get the answers.
Its easy for you to spew lies all over this forum, but when you get asked serious questions you say no one can answer here come to a meeting. Please tell me when your coming to chicago ill be at the meeting, and would like to hear these lies face to face.

mittam

Its easy for you to spew lies all over this forum, but when you get asked serious questions you say no one can answer here come to a meeting. Please tell me when your coming to chicago ill be at the meeting, and would like to hear these lies face to face.

As I said everyone of these questions have been answered, whether hear on this board or at the meetings. Keep your ears open they will probably be there before long

705red

Browncafe Steward
As I said everyone of these questions have been answered, whether hear on this board or at the meetings. Keep your ears open they will probably be there before long
Will we find out the info on meetings during our morning pcms by our managers? Ive read about every post under the apwa trying to get answers, but all i get is double talk, over and over and over. You got it all worked out i see.

satellitedriver

Good to see you are counting the hours. Part-timers are 50% of the UPS work force. Neglected by the teamsters and underpaid for their efforts. What better place to spend their(Van,danny) time.
We can just wile away our hours on this forum, while time ticks by.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Good to see you are counting the hours. Part-timers are 50% of the UPS work force. Neglected by the teamsters and underpaid for their efforts. What better place to spend their(Van,danny) time.
We can just wile away our hours on this forum, while time ticks by.
But i thought you said you were out on a deliverance weekend? Were you playing ned again?

krash

Go big orange
Sure it has been answered here.
Now why did you have to attend so many meetings? Can you not answer any of these? Especially with your vast meeting experience.

satellitedriver

Theres nothing the matter with piggy back style. Im a city boy dont like the country, way to quite for me, i like alot of noise.
Well then,Ned just squeal alot. The noise you make will echo back at you while you are being piggybacked.
I was born with concrete under my feet. Houston, TX. I chose to turn my back on that lifestyle and scab myself onto 20 acres.
You apparently have never spent time in the country. It is anything but quiet.
I was amazed as a city boy to hear wolfs,coyotes,night birds,frogs,bugs the wind blowing thru the pines and oaks. Looking up at the night sky and the milkyway streches from horizon to horizon, looking like a light thin cloud.
Sadly, you will only get to hear the noise than you prefer.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Well then,Ned just squeal alot. The noise you make will echo back at you while you are being piggybacked.
I was born with concrete under my feet. Houston, TX. I chose to turn my back on that lifestyle and scab myself onto 20 acres.
You apparently have never spent time in the country. It is anything but quiet.
I was amazed as a city boy to hear wolfs,coyotes,night birds,frogs,bugs the wind blowing thru the pines and oaks. Looking up at the night sky and the milkyway streches from horizon to horizon, looking like a light thin cloud.
Sadly, you will only get to hear the noise than you prefer.
Do you still hear the crys of your fellow ups teamsters that you scabbed on in the middle of the night? Do you wake up in a sweat wishing that you had the opportunity to relive that 17 day stretch?

satellitedriver

Do you still hear the crys of your fellow ups teamsters that you scabbed on in the middle of the night? Do you wake up in a sweat wishing that you had the opportunity to relive that 17 day stretch?
No, I have not. I do not relive the past, I try to learn from it.
Goodnight.