Retro check

PT Car Washer

Where do you get $4.25? We got $4.25 in the 177 but $1.50 of that will not be paid in the retro. It’s money we put back in to boost the pension in 2013, that the local is giving us back. Giving us back our money. Our retro is $2.75 per hour. Local told us the $1.50 is not retroactive. When we got it, we got it.

Don’t get me wrong I want the retro check but if anyone is worried about a couple hundred bucks with what we make they’ve got bigger problems. I couldn’t care less.
$2.75 GWI and $1.50 longevity raise. Both should be included in the retro pay.

MattM

Where do you get $4.25? We got $4.25 in the 177 but $1.50 of that will not be paid in the retro. It’s money we put back in to boost the pension in 2013, that the local is giving us back. Giving us back our money. Our retro is $2.75 per hour. Local told us the $1.50 is not retroactive. When we got it, we got it.

Don’t get me wrong I want the retro check but if anyone is worried about a couple hundred bucks with what we make they’ve got bigger problems. I couldn’t care less.
Is your current paycheck also taking out $1.50?

As another user mentioned, you should be getting $2.75 gwi plus any longevity bonuses

Any deductions made should be coming out AFTER your final hourly rate is calculated

ManInBrown

Is your current paycheck also taking out $1.50?

As another user mentioned, you should be getting $2.75 gwi plus any longevity bonuses

Any deductions made should be coming out AFTER your final hourly rate is calculated
No. In 2013 the union diverted $.30 per year out of our yearly raises to go into the pension for that 5 year contract. We are now getting that $1.50 back in year one of this contract, but the $1.50 will not be included in the retro check the hall said. We will only be getting the $2.75 retroactively.

SweatPit

i won't bite
I want my retro check NOw!! Should I have filed a grievance after duh contract passed so I culd get penaltee pay for all teh days they R late on money Dey owe me????? Anyone file a grievance on dis????

RTS313

I want my retro check NOw!! Should I have filed a grievance after duh contract passed so I culd get penaltee pay for all teh days they R late on money Dey owe me????? Anyone file a grievance on dis????
IMG_1926.gif