Retro Pay

Zenkenite

I went through all my hours yesterday and calculated that I should have recieved... about $612... before taxes. I had $1006.16 deposited for the 27th showing in my account... um thanks? LOL not spending it as this has to be a mistake. Interested to see what the stub will say on UPSERS on Tuesday.

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I got a big $882, less than what I thought. I don't know what I was taxed at, its currently not showing up on UPSers.com. I noticed an extra deposit on my online bank statement this morning.
At the last meeting Higginbotham advised us to add our hours up and compare them to the check stub(when we get it). We only have a week to file if we feel there is a discrepancy

By The Book

At the last meeting Higginbotham advised us to add our hours up and compare them to the check stub(when we get it). We only have a week to file if we feel there is a discrepancy
Yeah, we're going to pay you incorrectly then tell you you have a week to file! That's not going to fly.

By The Book

I tell my guys to keep all ups pay stubs and put them in order, last one first, in a file folder. There will be many times to go to the file cabinet with this company.

Bottom rung

only 117 dollars going into my account, How was that figured out? Over 2 years as a full time driver, no time missed
you must have a seniority date in the fall...after Aug.1 where you then worked 190 hours according to jl0513 then you hit your seniority date when you received your next bump to 20.75? Since your in progression your yearly progression bump trumps the raise.

torontothug85

you must have a seniority date in the fall...after Aug.1 where you then worked 190 hours according to jl0513 then you hit your seniority date when you received your next bump to 20.75? Since your in progression your yearly progression bump trumps the raise.

March is my friend/T seniority month, I hit 20.75 then....I noticed 117 dollars pending in my bank this morning, does that sound about right you think? I don't know the rules on it but I was just curious if it was even close to what I was suppose to get or if I got anything at all since i'm still in progression. I know I can wait and see what my paycheck stub says when it shows up

Bottom rung

March is my friend/T seniority month, I hit 20.75 then....I noticed 117 dollars pending in my bank this morning, does that sound about right you think? I don't know the rules on it but I was just curious if it was even close to what I was suppose to get or if I got anything at all since i'm still in progression. I know I can wait and see what my paycheck stub says when it shows up
Then your retro should be 70 cents from August 1 to your seniority date of march. so eight months. Is your rate above 20.75?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
My direct deposit is also queueing for the 27th. $905.98. Gonna be sweet.

EDIT: I'm in local 162, portland hub.
I use to work in the Portland Hub. I miss it...I left before they updated. I went back last year to visit and about :censored2: myself...two stories and enormous!

Quigley

Retro fro Aug 1 to April 25. Wage progression has nothing to do with GWI.