Returning to UPS

BrownThunder

Hell, I left UPS to go to Nevada and drive 250 ton haul trucks (Cat 793C/D/friend).

Now I'm at a different Mine driving 100/150 ton haul trucks. If you have any Mines or quarries nearby try that.
Badass. Just googled it, now THAT's a truck if I've ever seen one. I'm in the Southern Region (TX) and there are endless trucking opportunities in my area. It pays to be a good person because every since I told the guys I wanted to start trucking again they have all told me what they can offer. Majority of them require a CDL though.

Thanks for being a solid individual. I would have stood up for you too if the roles were reversed.

Cheers.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Agreed. Sadly they are not hiring package handlers in my building at this time. When they start it will likely be seasonal employees. Sure, I can visit the center and see all my old comrades but outside of high fives and "where the hell have you been" convos, I'm unsure if any strings could be pulled. I left right before the hybrid drivers rolled out, so I'm unsure if they'll even need seasonal drivers with all the PVDs and Hybrids that will be running.

Might just talk to a buddy of mine who drives 18 wheelers with FedEx. Feeders was my ultimate end goal with UPS anyways, might be time to start looking at the major leagues of trucking.
There's always Swift

nWo

does-this-mean-ive-pretty-much-been-black-listed-put-on-the-v0-gt8glca8xjg91.jpg