Ridiculous warning letter

over9five

Staff member
I just meant do only priests do it.

How 'bout other religious [-]zealots[/-] errr leaders? I'm not sure what they're called in other religions.... pastors? ministers?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Welcome to America junior!! If you wanna play ball in america, you play by america's rules. And union protection is American law.

Otherwise... go find another country to work in. I think China and North Korea would appreciate your philosophy!

what world are you living in?

you do know the majority of the country is right-to-work right?

besides, unions are on the downhill if you haven't noticed, we'll see how that next contract turns out for you when Hoffa sells you further down the river LOL

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Just recently, a driver in my center received a warning letter for "pulling" his handcart instead of "pushing" it. This particular driver has been running over allowed a lot, but this is the most ridiculous warning letter I've ever heard of. Seems UPS is really splitting hairs out there to get more production out of its drivers, at least in our center....

The UPS Management Creed----"I generate warning letters, therefore I exist."

In all seriousness, its getting close to the end of the month and maybe this guys management just needed to spew a couple more warning letters in order to meet their quota.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
thank the Teamsters

having a work environment where unproductive and lazy employees are protected as well as the hard-working is completely insane

The language pertaining to discpline, suspensions and terminations is very clearly spelled out in a labor agreement that UPS voluntarily entered into and encouraged us as employees to vote "yes" on.....so perhaps you should be thanking your superiors in management instead.