Ring Doorbells....

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I like Rings myself. Yesterday homeowner informed me their garage was unlocked so I could stash their tv inside. It also allows me to find out what time they will be home so I can make their and my life/job as easy as possible. We are the professionals of this game.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I like to pull the routine from Clerks II when Jay gets called to from a rooftop, he looks around all confused and says "Lord?!"

EDIT for reference, the first few seconds. NSFW language after that...

ColdHarvest

I just put an info notice over the camera.

I actually do that for one stop. And only because she's a royal :censored2:.

First time I ever delivered to that stop, did the horn thing as I noticed bikes and other assorted kid crap in the yard. Ring bell.She comes out raging that I woke her newborn up.

Ok, I get it. I had newborns once. But no way in hell I'm not honking.

Second delivery to her, I honk, and knock. Her dogs go nuclear. She comes out screaming that it's nap time. Lady, your dogs aren't my problem.

2 days later, center manager pulls me into his office and says he got a call from the big *, complaining that she doesn't know when her packages arrive, and that I put an info notice over her camera.

I explain to him her attitude, and that when I cover her camera up, she knows a package is there. Hence, me notifying her.

He tells to me get the friend out of his office, and I hear him laughing as I leave.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

First time I ever delivered to that stop, did the horn thing as I noticed bikes and other assorted kid crap in the yard. Ring bell.She comes out raging that I woke her newborn up.

Second delivery to her, I honk, and knock. Her dogs go nuclear. She comes out screaming that it's nap time. Lady, your dogs aren't my problem.

2 days later, center manager pulls me into his office and says he got a call from the big *, complaining that she doesn't know when her packages arrive, and that I put an info notice over her camera.

I explain to him her attitude, and that when I cover her camera up, she knows a package is there. Hence, me notifying her.

He tells to me get the friend out of his office, and I hear him laughing as I leave.
I would told her to order a noise machine.

Faceplanted

In most states that illegal use of horn.