Ring Doorbells....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Got to love customers that think they can over ride signature require because they have ring doorbell. Off to the UPS store you go send again!

I never acknowledge the voice from the Ring, nor do I ring it. Always knock on door. I act as if I cannot hear it.

over9five

Staff member
Got to love customers that think they can over ride signature require because they have ring doorbell. Off to the UPS store you go send again!

I never acknowledge the voice from the Ring, nor do I ring it. Always knock on door. I act as if I cannot hear it.
I'd do the same. I'm not talking to your freakin doorbell.

Wally

I'd do the same. I'm not talking to your freakin doorbell.
Truth is, we do not know who is talking.

The best is the "hello"..."HELLO.

HELLO...CAN YOU HEAR ME?....HELLO"...

Also, by not touching or interacting with the Ring, you do not relinquish any rights to privacy.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Truth is, we do not know who is talking.

The best is the "hello"..."HELLO.

HELLO...CAN YOU HEAR ME?....HELLO"...

Also, by not touching or interacting with the Ring, you do not relinquish any rights of privacy.
I prefer the stealth 🥷 approach. I try to be as quiet as possible, leave the package and take off. If they hear the truck fine, other than that I don’t want to meet you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

They don’t have to sign. Just make customer contact. SMH

iruhnman630

I never ring the Ring for signature packages.

Im a stutterer, my phone speaking voice sucks, and I have no interest in trying to explain it over those things.

W

WestCoastBrown

....is it wrong that I enjoy pretending like I don't hear the homeowners when they try to communicate remotely???
Dude I never knew the RING brand doorbell was a thing till I did seasonal driver helper. I got flushed hearing a voice and seeing no one, only to realize it was the doorbell. This was 3 years ago. My driver got a kick out of my reaction.

21Savage

Nah. I've utilized the ring a few times at my apartments. For example guy at apt. 104 gets a giant gaming monitor and answers his ring and says leave it inside his gated porch.

No problemo brother 👌

Or customer B on Main st. Answers his doorbell and says can I walk it around back and leave it in his backyard.

I got you sir 👌

Great customer experience and builds bond between driver and customer.

It can be useful if you have your own route and know your customers personally.

Wally

Nah. I've utilized the ring a few times at my apartments. For example guy at apt. 104 gets a giant gaming monitor and answers his ring and says leave it inside his gated porch.

No problemo brother 👌

It can be useful if you have your own route and know your customers personally.
If it is signature require, how can they sign it if not there?

UnionStrong

If it is signature require, how can they sign it if not there?
They can’t, that’s the point. Do you think I would leave a signature required package because a voice told me too? Hell no! People are devious, unless they’re blood their all strangers, you’re buddy one day scamming you the next. You want it? Get you’re lazy ass up and sign!

UnionStrong

Won't do it unless I know them personally and they're a regular.

I'm not re-attempting irregs if I don't have to.
That might bite you in the ass one day. All it takes is one jerk to say he never got it. Where’s the proof? I’ve seen it happen to drivers over the years, oh I know my customers! Do you really? I saw a driver with 18 years get fired because he would leave CODs without getting paid because he had gotten friendly with the store owner. The guy would pay the COD after a couple of days. He got caught and fired. Trust no one.