RIP George Floyd /I'ld like to remind everyone- this message board is public

newfie

Or because of his close relationship with the current occupant of the Oval Office, He knew stuff on a lot of very influential people.

you live in conspiracy world. do you ever think for yourself. You just spewed a bunch of nonsense with no basis. while you and your left wingers make up all nonsence conspiracy crap about trump , Trump has done more for the black community then any previous community including Obama who said pretty words but didnt do :censored2:.

Trump actually implemented prison reform.
Trump actually created enterprise zones to help black communities.
Trumps economic policy allowed blacks to hit record unemployment results.

your talking points are stale you mind is owned by your antifa masters.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You see the video by Candace Owens today?
I can only imagine ... she is tough!

upload_2020-6-4_23-19-27.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Just watched this video, thought it did a good job of putting a lot of the turmoil happening right now in perspective. I also loved "V for Vendetta", and the original graphic novel was written by a commie.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In my Democratic controlled town, the local very liberal Ds held a George Flyod Memorial Service that was by invitation only.
They had Town Officials speak to a very small crowd and have a street blocked , unknown to a majority of the Town citizens. When asked about why so few were allowed, the response was it was because of the public's safety.
Others asked if they were planning on having another more open Service, the reply was that they had done theirs and would not be attending anymore. Real snobs. NIMBY runs deep with this crowds.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Tucker Carlson recently revealed that former Hennepin County prosecutor Amy Sweasy claims the medical examiner who autopsied George Floyd told her the next day that there “were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation.”

According to George Floyd’s autopsy report, he had fentanyl, norfentanyl, 4-ANPP ( a so-called “precursor” to fentanyl), methamphetamine, pot, and morphine in his system. He also had a “severe, multifocal case of arteriosclerotic heart disease” and hypertensive heart disease. Nevertheless, the report states Floyd had no life-threatening injuries and his head and neck were normal. The Hennepin County press release, however, stated that Floyd died of “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.” The manner of death was classified as “homicide".

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No media follow up on the money won in the lawsuit and from the gofundme donations. Over 14 million in the brothers hands alone.