RIP George Floyd /I'ld like to remind everyone- this message board is public

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
101824409_181447563321797_6907627989857468416_n.jpg

11.19igrad

I'm sorry I can't make everyone happy. But whatever happens to you when you CHOOSE to be in public drink or high trying to buy stuff with counterfeit money, NOTHING GOOD will happen to you. Whether it's a murdering cop or the judge locks you up for 10 years, shanked in prison, WHATEVER, nothing good will come out of those CHOICES YOU MADE , who ever and whatever color you are. IF YOU ARE POOR, dont act crazy because POLICE will kill you, or you can very likely die in prison or be forced to work slave labor!!!

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
And coincidentally only black people do this. White folks walk around with halos around their head.
How about some better training, tough guy? When there are less hours required to become a cop than a barber, there’s a problem.
And part of the problem is perception. You perceived a lot in this single post-“ may resist, allegedly, may not want”....you don’t know, just like those dirty cops didn’t. The dirtiest had 8 minutes 46 seconds to think about it. And the other 3 turds stood there and watched.
You’re probably white or non black. You get the benefit of the doubt. You don’t worry about dirty cops...you aren’t expose to it so you COULDNT KNOW.

You can wait on my ass...
Wah wah. It’s called be a law abiding citizen. Or if you don’t understand that term-just try and follow the law.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
when i heard on the tape George crying for his mother i broke down.

I want justice and I want change but not the way some people are trying to do it. people are so stupid if they think violence is the answer.

Hate has never solved a problem.

newfie

Criminal or not, he didn't deserve to die like that!

it is rare to see a clean black get picked on by the cops. all of them seem to have some kind of history.
are there any black choir boys we can emulate and nominate for sainthood?

today they had a funeral to honor George. why are they honoring him? Because he got screwed on how he died?
certainly not to honor his life long achievements.

I'm sorry it happened. its an awful video to watch. his death was absolutely preventable. But his tale of woe started with a criminal act.

the last white guy to get strangled while in police custody was a certain billionaire pedophile . his criminal background seemed to diminish the outrage people felt . Or maybe its because he was white.

when you get past what you're expected to say and think in order to appease the easily offended the answers you come up with are not always pleasent.
thus the need to suppress that honest dialogue with the "you're offending me" attack.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm sorry I can't make everyone happy. But whatever happens to you when you CHOOSE to be in public drink or high trying to buy stuff with counterfeit money, NOTHING GOOD will happen to you. Whether it's a murdering cop or the judge locks you up for 10 years, shanked in prison, WHATEVER, nothing good will come out of those CHOICES YOU MADE , who ever and whatever color you are. IF YOU ARE POOR, dont act crazy because POLICE will kill you, or you can very likely die in prison or be forced to work slave labor!!!
You see the video by Candace Owens today?

PT Car Washer

the last white guy to get strangled while in police custody was a certain billionaire pedophile . his criminal background seemed to diminish the outrage people felt . Or maybe its because he was white.
Or because of his close relationship with the current occupant of the Oval Office, He knew stuff on a lot of very influential people.