Rip Petie

island1fox

My bro Petie died this evening. He went to the vet today a died this evening from a blood clot in my living room. He was almost 15 years old.

While I have a lot of "relatives" my day to day "family" is my wife and two Siamese Cats. I do not fear my death someday --but I fear the day I will lose my wife or one of my extremely loveable cats.

I am sorry about Petie --I am positive you gave him Love and a great life !!!

lytkep

Spoiling a Dog or a Cat is one of Life's greatest pleasures! They give back every ounce of Love given to them!
Please adopt!
Bob

I'm guessing Dalmation/Pit Bull blend???
She's a pit mix. They didn't know but Dalmatia is a guess we have made also. She loves the kids.
image.jpg

To the poster who posted the tampon in this thread that was deleted I believe that was very very poor taste and that's not what this life after brown forum is about and you should think about that. In my opinion that's pure disrespect. This forum shouldn't have that. The loss of a dog might be a joke to you but a lot of others on this site love animals thanks Ibleedbrown58.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
To the poster who posted the tampon in this thread that was deleted I believe that was very very poor taste and that's not what this life after brown forum is about and you should think about that. In my opinion that's pure disrespect. This forum shouldn't have that. The loss of a dog might be a joke to you but a lot of others on this site love animals thanks Ibleedbrown58.
Agreed, I was being an ******* and it was wrong and disrespectful. I'm sorry, 407, for both your loss and my insensitivity.

Last edited:
Bad news. Whoever had this abused dog before me also must have given it beer. She keeps trying to get my beer and knock it down. Maybe it's just me but I think I want to marry this girl.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It came to me
that every time
I lose a dog
they take a piece
of my heart with them,
and every new dog
who comes into my life
gifts me with a piece
of their heart.
If I live long enough
all the components
of my heart
will be dog, and
I will become
as generous and
loving as they are.
~Anonymous~

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
407, nothing ever fills that pit in your heart when you lose a best friend.
The feeling never leaves and it just grows as we age.
Someday, Bianca will make that pit deeper.
We have choices, you, like me and others; we choose to make that pit deeper when we invite another pet into our life.
We need to open that pit because there is so much ugly that happens to cats and dogs.
We can make the difference in one precious life.

Someday, we may find ourselves alone with our buddy, while our lost babies wait for us in heaven.
At a point, our buddy is could be our reason to wake in the morning.
Who will take care of them when we are gone.
God will provide and watch over us.

Right now, Bianca is watching over you.
Bless you for opening room in your pit for her...Petie approves.

"Nothing In This World Worth Having Comes Easy"