Rittenhouse Trial

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
7ecaf985fdc4a992fa78e9d5a078f263.jpg

Seethe Lefties
Seethe

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Again. This isn’t red dawn. We don’t want 17 year olds roaming the streets with AR-15’s
You want 17 year olds walking around the streets with AR-15’s? Why? Shouldn’t they be in bed getting ready to do something to better themselves the next day? Shouldn’t they be off acting like a :censored2: kid?
How is this ok with any of you?
Why can't you liberals use facts. You CONSTANTLY base your opinions on your emotions. Granted emotions are good and necessary but NOT for forming opinions.
He was NOT, "roaming around the streets" as one example. You KNOW what you're stating are lies yes?
How about this. How about we list each fact, surrounding the case, one by one and you address each one? Would you be interested in this "experiment"?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Seethe Lefties
Seethe
Remember when we had a president that didn’t love and choose the side of pedophiles, wife beaters, felons, illegals or any other criminals? God how liberals hate people like that. Now they have someone they can look up to and praise.

Last edited:

BlackFriday

Check out this site:
Rittenhouse facts
This is a liberal site that has admitted that the site has been chewing on the MSM narrative like a Koala chews eucalyptus leaves as in non-stop.
Continue reading and it will become SO obvious how members of this site totally dismiss these FACTS and ignore them. Instead they offer up the usual. Things like, "he is a vigilante", "he incited violence just by his presence".
I have to ask, why do you liberals put Rittenhouse in your cross hairs? What is it that makes you all so invested in painting him with your lies and fake news? What do you call the judge a MAGA Trumpist? Finally WHY do lie, omit facts and perpetuate a false and misleading narrative? WHY?

wilberforce15

Why are so many black people speaking out about the not guilty verdict ?
They all seem to have the same idea that justice has not been served.
But not one of these same people have ever spoken up about the daily black lives taken in democratic cities like Chicago.
Only people who are Black for a living care about this.

The average hoodie doesn't give a rip.

wilberforce15

Again. This isn’t red dawn. We don’t want 17 year olds roaming the streets with AR-15’s
You want 17 year olds walking around the streets with AR-15’s? Why? Shouldn’t they be in bed getting ready to do something to better themselves the next day? Shouldn’t they be off acting like a :censored2: kid?
How is this ok with any of you?

I fully expect to be able to trust my teenage boy to do such things. And if I don't, I've failed as a parent.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.

BlackFriday

The character of the average libocrites is SO weak. When proven to be FOS (which is like the candy/baby thing) all you get in return is crickets. They have such fragile minds that it's impossible for them to admit to being wrong.
Personally I'm wrong often and I have NO issue in admitting so.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Check out this site:
Rittenhouse facts
This is a liberal site that has admitted that the site has been chewing on the MSM narrative like a Koala chews eucalyptus leaves as in non-stop.
Continue reading and it will become SO obvious how members of this site totally dismiss these FACTS and ignore them. Instead they offer up the usual. Things like, "he is a vigilante", "he incited violence just by his presence".
I have to ask, why do you liberals put Rittenhouse in your cross hairs? What is it that makes you all so invested in painting him with your lies and fake news? What do you call the judge a MAGA Trumpist? Finally WHY do lie, omit facts and perpetuate a false and misleading narrative? WHY?
Lie is what they do. It’s as easy as breathing for those scumbags.