Rittenhouse Trial

PT Car Washer

bbsam

Staff member

So we really going to be putting kids on trial for shooting pedophiles trying to attack them now. SMH america smh.
Yes we are. And allowing the jury to be swayed with the victim’s past. Rittenhouse wasn’t in danger of being molested, was he?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes we are. And allowing the jury to be swayed with the victim’s past. Rittenhouse wasn’t in danger of being molested, was he?
No, just of being murdered. No big deal, the guy tried to brain him with a skateboard. You’d have shot him too, no doubt.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t pretend to know what was going through the mind of that deranged convicted serial child raping man Joseph Rosenbaum, I’m just glad Rittenhouse the Good Samaritan escaped his clutches unscathed and I’m also glad rosenbaum is dead.

vantexan

Not sexually but those guys were trying to hurt him. I guess it's like comparing his attackers to the rest of the rioters that summer, and comparing Rittenhouse to the Jan. 6th rioters. In your mind his attackers weren't doing anything serious while Rittenhouse had the gall to defend himself. Same as the 2020 summer riots were no big deal but a bunch of unarmed middle aged men who broke into the Capitol building were the greatest attack on our republic since 9/11, if not worse. Why don't you ask a cop if a man is trying to bash his head in with a skateboard does he have the right to shoot that man in self defense?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Not sexually but those guys were trying to hurt him. I guess it's like comparing his attackers to the rest of the rioters that summer, and comparing Rittenhouse to the Jan. 6th rioters. In your mind his attackers weren't doing anything serious while Rittenhouse had the gall to defend himself. Same as the 2020 summer riots were no big deal but a bunch of unarmed middle aged men who broke into the Capitol building were the greatest attack on our republic since 9/11, if not worse. Why don't you ask a cop if a man is trying to bash his head in with a skateboard does he have the right to shoot that man in self defense?
Injecting later events into what happen here is not warranted.

bbsam

Staff member
He’s on trial for killing two people. That one served time for being a pedophile has exactly what to do with this case?

Ah. Yes. Everyone loves a dead pedophile. As I said, sway the jury against the victim of the accused. Not hard to figure this out folks. Good move by the defense actually even if it’s not relevant to the case.

Again. How is it relevant to the case? That’s right. It’s not.

vantexan

Injecting later events into what happen here is not warranted.
I've heard over and over how horrible Jan. 6th was while downplaying the 2020 riots as no big deal. And the same people act like those attacking Rittenhouse for trying to put out a fire, at a gas station no less, that they started had every right to do so while he's portrayed as a domestic terrorist for defending himself against being shot or having his head bashed in. The reason the country is so effed up now is people who have such a skewed outlook are now in charge. So I'm pointing out the parallels.