Rittenhouse Trial

bbsam

Staff member
Not sexually but those guys were trying to hurt him. I guess it's like comparing his attackers to the rest of the rioters that summer, and comparing Rittenhouse to the Jan. 6th rioters. In your mind his attackers weren't doing anything serious while Rittenhouse had the gall to defend himself. Same as the 2020 summer riots were no big deal but a bunch of unarmed middle aged men who broke into the Capitol building were the greatest attack on our republic since 9/11, if not worse. Why don't you ask a cop if a man is trying to bash his head in with a skateboard does he have the right to shoot that man in self defense?
How about If someone is trying to bash his head in with a flagpole?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He’s on trial for killing two people. That one served time for being a pedophile has exactly what to do with this case?

Ah. Yes. Everyone loves a dead pedophile. As I said, sway the jury against the victim of the accused. Not hard to figure this out folks. Good move by the defense actually even if it’s not relevant to the case.

Again. How is it relevant to the case? That’s right. It’s not.
Rittenhouse didn’t know anything about those scumbags at the time, only that they were going to probably kill him. That’s called self defense.

vantexan

He’s on trial for killing two people. That one served time for being a pedophile has exactly what to do with this case?

Ah. Yes. Everyone loves a dead pedophile. As I said, sway the jury against the victim of the accused. Not hard to figure this out folks. Good move by the defense actually even if it’s not relevant to the case.

Again. How is it relevant to the case? That’s right. It’s not.
The prosecution wanted to call his attackers victims. How are people who chase after you, corner you, hit you in the head with a skateboard, swing a pistol towards you, how are they victims? If I was his attorney I would use everything at my disposal to make sure the jury knows what kind of scumbags those guys were who were attacking him.

bbsam

Staff member
The prosecution wanted to call his attackers victims. How are people who chase after you, corner you, hit you in the head with a skateboard, swing a pistol towards you, how are they victims? If I was his attorney I would use everything at my disposal to make sure the jury knows what kind of scumbags those guys were who were attacking him.
They become victims when the shooter is arrested. A trial reveals the validity or the invalidity of that label.

Did I or did I not say that it was a good move by the defense?

vantexan

They become victims when the shooter is arrested. A trial reveals the validity or the invalidity of that label.

Did I or did I not say that it was a good move by the defense?
They weren't victims. That suggests innocent intent on their part. They were attackers. He was the victim who defended himself.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Someone attempted to murder with a skateboard? That’s strange. Maybe assault and if the victim is killed you get manslaughter out of it.
Are you kidding me? It’s attempted murder. The skateboard is a deadly weapon, someone else had a gun. So you should let them kill you? Strange logic bruh