Rittenhouse Trial

bbsam

Staff member
The legal opinion of the judge presiding over this case is that the rioter who was shot cannot be called a victim until the shooter is convicted.

So tell us homie, where did you get your legal degree?
A legal opinion that has been widely questioned. I’d look for it to be highlighted in the prosecution’s appeal if Rittenhouse is found not guilty.

You act as if the judge’s ruling is the rule rather than the exception. Are you sure about that?

PCM Troll

A legal opinion that has been widely questioned. I’d look for it to be highlighted in the prosecution’s appeal if Rittenhouse is found not guilty.

You act as if the judge’s ruling is the rule rather than the exception. Are you sure about that?
The prosecution's appeal?

PCM Troll

Someone attempted to murder with a skateboard? That’s strange. Maybe assault and if the victim is killed you get manslaughter out of it.
Do you hear yourself? You don't :censored2: about law so quit acting like you do. If someone hits your head with a skateboard several times and then you die, it wouldn't be murder? It would only be assault? You can't be this stupid.

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you hear yourself? You don't :censored2: about law so quit acting like you do. If someone hits your head with a skateboard several times and then you die, it wouldn't be murder? It would only be assault? You can't be this stupid.
I don’t think a lot of older folks know how badly the trucks of a skateboard can mess you up.
Things can fracture skulls and leave you leaking.

PT Car Washer

I don’t think a lot of older folks know how badly the trucks of a skateboard can mess you up.
Things can fracture skulls and leave you leaking.
Bad enough that he was shot in the back? If the shooter was so much a hero, why did he feel that he had to run away to another state to evade police?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Have you not heard of Double Jeopardy? (Hint: it’s not a game show)

Prosecution doesn’t get an appeal.

vantexan

Prosecution's appeal? What kind of kangaroo court are you used to seeing in your neck of the woods?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

Box Ox

So we really going to be putting kids on trial for shooting pedophiles trying to attack them now. SMH america smh.
“Look republicans: here’s something for you to get mad about!! Be mad!”

I think hard leftists like yourself are gonna be mad when the trial verdicts don't end up being the ones you were hoping for.

Reasonable Americans are tired of your :censored2: and it's showing in the election results tonight in New York, New Jersey, Virginia and Minnesota.