Rittenhouse Trial

Up In Smoke

The first witness called today said there were 8/10 fully armed individuals including himself and Rittenhouse. They came together during the day with a plan to take up places on the auto lots and protect the buildings and autos. He and Rittenhouse were to take positions at the 59th street location, one high on a building and the other on the ground. It was determined that Rittenhouse would stay on the ground because he had taken a first aid course prior to his lifeguard job. What was unclear to me is why Rittenhouse was on the street moving through the crowd. The witness said the two of them were to work together as instructed by a 3rd party, I believe his name was Nick. The witness said members of his party were aiming at people moving along the street and in parking lots with their laser sights.

bbsam

Staff member
Rittenhouse 3, Attackers 0. The kid should go into the Special Forces.
1635894118682.jpeg

Scary guy. Bet he’s had a helluva time in county.

oldngray

nowhere special
It may not even go to the jury. After the prosecution finishes its case the defense will make the usual request to dismiss and there is a good chance the judge will agree.

bbsam

Staff member
Unless they stacked the jury with Leftists who want to convict him no matter what then he walks. Tell me again how many are being tried and convicted for all those murdered in the 2020 summer riots?
Same playbook, eh? If “your side” loses it was all rigged.

oldngray

nowhere special
The first witness called today said there were 8/10 fully armed individuals including himself and Rittenhouse. They came together during the day with a plan to take up places on the auto lots and protect the buildings and autos. He and Rittenhouse were to take positions at the 59th street location, one high on a building and the other on the ground. It was determined that Rittenhouse would stay on the ground because he had taken a first aid course prior to his lifeguard job. What was unclear to me is why Rittenhouse was on the street moving through the crowd. The witness said the two of them were to work together as instructed by a 3rd party, I believe his name was Nick. The witness said members of his party were aiming at people moving along the street and in parking lots with their laser sights.
Video showed Rittenhouse was calling out to see if anyone needed a medic. Doesn't sound like a trigger happy gunman looking to shoot people.

vantexan

Same playbook, eh? If “your side” loses it was all rigged.
If your side goes in with the intent to convict no matter the evidence then yes it was rigged. I thought what Chauvin did was reprehensible. But it turned out that an "impartial" juror lied about his willingness to look at all the evidence and be fair. Didn't tell them he had attended BLM rallies about Floyd. That kind of behavior might get Chauvin a new trial. It matters.

oldngray

nowhere special
Kids taking aim at crowds of people with laser sights. Hmmm. I wonder why he would be in any danger? Maybe he should have stayed at home playing Call of Duty.
That was a terrible witness for the prosecution. Video evidence contradicts it. But apparently that was the best the prosecution could come up with.

vantexan

Kids taking aim at crowds of people with laser sights. Hmmm. I wonder why he would be in any danger? Maybe he should have stayed at home playing Call of Duty.
Did the witness say Rittenhouse did that? And hear you are laughing about Rittenhouse's potential to be in the Special Forces but expect him to act like a professional when rioters came down his street and started a fire at the gas station he was guarding. Again, did Rittenhouse open fire on the rioters when they started that fire? If anyone should be on trial it's the business owner who put that rifle into a teenager's hands to begin with. But thank God that he did have that rifle because he might have died without it. To which people like you say good.

El Correcto

god is dead
Convicted child rapers/domestic abusers with restraining orders have more rights to be on the streets than a kid trying to be a Good Samaritan and help the community he works at and his dad lives in.

Real bold stance the hard leftists are taking here.

bbsam

Staff member
I've seen the video of the violent BLM animals burning down that city. You're welcome to post it if it makes you feel better homie.
Burning down a city. Which city is it that I can find on a map in 2019 but not in 2021? Are you being hyperbolically goofy again?

bbsam

Staff member
Convicted child rapers/domestic abusers with restraining orders have more rights to be on the streets than a kid trying to be a Good Samaritan and help the community he works at and his dad lives in.

Real bold stance the hard leftists are taking here.
Stupid teenage vigilantes with a hard on for guns. Priming him for elected office are you?