Road Rage

Zowert

Kind of a funny story to share with you guys.

After clocking out last week I was standing out in the parking lot talking to a couple drivers, there were about a dozen drivers hanging out, smoking cigarettes, shooting the breeze. A package car came flying into the parking lot, it immediately grabbed everyone’s attention. We were like, “Who the hell is that? He needs to slow the friend down!” The driver does kind of a figure 8 in the parking lot then stops right next to us, “Whoa why are you driving like a maniac?!” One of the guys said. The driver is looking around the parking lot and responds, “Someone’s chasing me! I honked at him and he’s been following me for about a mile!” Sure enough this white SUV pulls up behind the package car, “That guy?!” Someone asks. “Yeah that’s the m-friend’er!”

In seconds the driver of the white SUV had ten UPS drivers and a security guard surrounding his vehicle. A friend of mine and just monster of a man (6’5” probably around 240lbs) walks up to the SUV driver’s window, “What’s your problem buddy?” This white middle aged dude sitting in the vehicle all wide eyed, “He flipped me off!” Before things could escalate the security guard stepped in, “You better get out of here, the cops are on the way.” As soon as we heard the word “cops” everyone stepped back and the SUV drove away. An RPCD looks at the security guard confused, “Did you call the cops?” Security dude, “Nah man, I just didn’t want you guys to lose your jobs for beating the crap out of that guy.”

That was it, everyone left and we never heard anything of the incident and we haven’t seen that SUV around. If anything it was a nice moment of solidarity among union brothers.

Zowert

Getting the white SUV's tag would have come in handy.

Helping.....
Security guy took a picture of his plate and the driver. Then he had has his phone out taking a video, I think that’s what really spooked the guy off.

I am pretty sure the incident was reported to management but nothing really happened so… What are ya gonna do.

Security guy took a picture of his plate and the driver. Then he had has his phone out taking a video, I think that’s what really spooked the guy off.

I am pretty sure the incident was reported to management but nothing really happened so… What are ya gonna do.
These days with all of the nuts running around carrying guns it may be better to just mind your own business.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dude looked ticked off!
upload_2017-2-12_9-55-41.png

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
only took 4 posts for this thread to get derailed.....a new BC world record.

Never have been chased before . Was riding with a bunch of guys one night in Florida back around 1985 when a drunk driver almost piled into us. We turned around and forced the guy to stop. Then some of the guys took their helmets and broke all his windows and threw his keys into the woods.

No one touched the idiot. I just watched and laughed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Never have been chased before . Was riding with a bunch of guys one night in Florida back around 1985 when a drunk driver almost piled into us. We turned around and forced the guy to stop. Then some of the guys took their helmets and broke all his windows and threw his keys into the woods.

2B105BAC-EB02-4DB6-9630-4B5C3223F719.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Are you a screen writer? Or a complete idiot? Maybe a schizophrenic?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Then you woke up from your dream.