Road Rage

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
How many pkg cars fly into the parking lot? Often? Pretty rare at my hub. Pkg cars have no business in the parking lot here. Unless your center/hub has no fence/defined yard.

All on video....right?

Curious why he(UPS guy) didn't drive onto the yard?

Curious, do you think the UPS driver would admit to "flipping off" the customer? How do you think mgt. would have reacted?

And if the customer was driving normally,(you said slowed down and followed) why was the UPS guy driving that way?

Seems like the UPS dude is gonna get shot doing that kinda crap on a regular basis.

Do you think the UPS driver flips off customers routinely? I can't imagine EVER doing so. And keeping my job.

I use "customer" for reference to civilians(the public).
You refer to customers as civilians? LOL. So, how do you see yourself?
UPS Special Truck Forces?
Truckborne Ranger?

LOL. You’re a truck driver pretending to be something else.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Wages have gone up everywhere and cops do make quite a bit more than 5-10 years ago. Ask some cdl drivers what they make.

qdg2

You refer to customers as civilians? LOL. So, how do you see yourself?
UPS Special Truck Forces?
Truckborne Ranger?

LOL. You’re a truck driver pretending to be something else.
Nothing of the sort.

You said all that crap. Not me.

Pure bullying.

Say, why so angry?

Take it somewhere else.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Nothing of the sort.

You said all that crap. Not me.

Pure bullying.

Say, why so angry?

Take it somewhere else.
I'd ask over and over what your credentials are, but I don't give a :censored2: and you'd probably lie anyway Netsua....Pathetic, wanna be!

Waaahhhhhhh....Bully!!!

Zowert

How many pkg cars fly into the parking lot? Often? Pretty rare at my hub. Pkg cars have no business in the parking lot here. Unless your center/hub has no fence/defined yard.

All on video....right?

Curious, do you think the UPS driver would admit to "flipping off" the customer? How do you think mgt. would have reacted?

And if the customer was driving normally,(you said slowed down and followed) why was the UPS guy driving that way?

Seems like the UPS dude is gonna get shot doing that kinda crap on a regular basis.

Do you think the UPS driver flips off customers routinely? I can't imagine EVER doing so. And keeping my job.

Our parking lot is in front of our building, you have to drive through it to get into the building. Our driver was just returning to center, he drove around the parking lot and saw us standing around (his union brothers) so I suppose he felt safe stopping by us.

I honestly don’t know the whole story, just his side. It didn’t matter in the moment. We saw one of our brothers in distress and stuck up for him. Everything turned out fine, seemed like a male Karen that made a mistake and couldn’t handle being called out on it, so he followed our diver back to complain. Instead of meeting a manager he was surrounded by almost a dozen teamsters.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

All on video....right?

Go on git
With your whiney bull:censored2:
It gets old

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Our parking lot is in front of our building, you have to drive through it to get into the building. Our driver was just returning to center, he drove around the parking lot and saw us standing around (his union brothers) so I suppose he felt safe stopping by us.

I honestly don’t know the whole story, just his side. It didn’t matter in the moment. We saw one of our brothers in distress and stuck up for him. Everything turned out fine, seemed like a male Karen that made a mistake and couldn’t handle being called out on it, so he followed our diver back to complain. Instead of meeting a manager he was surrounded by almost a dozen teamsters.

Teamster power!! 🥊💪🏼💪🏽💪🏾

Last edited:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
C7E20784-F133-43E4-8A35-9FE2D5DA3170.jpeg