Road Rage

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We should all stick up for each other. It should be known you don’t mess with the teamsters. Like back in the 60’s, you couldn’t cross a teamsters picket line without taking a beating.
Unfortunately everyone has too many kids and bought a ski boat they didn’t need
😎✊

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That’s right. Police unions have a line they don’t cross. We do as well. You never rat anyone out and you stick up for your brothers/sisters when :censored2: hits the fan.
0AD0781D-FFB3-41B6-B1AA-D0ED7DC72681.gif

qdg2

Our parking lot is in front of our building, you have to drive through it to get into the building. Our driver was just returning to center, he drove around the parking lot and saw us standing around (his union brothers) so I suppose he felt safe stopping by us.

I honestly don’t know the whole story, just his side. It didn’t matter in the moment. We saw one of our brothers in distress and stuck up for him. Everything turned out fine, seemed like a male Karen that made a mistake and couldn’t handle being called out on it, so he followed our diver back to complain. Instead of meeting a manager he was surrounded by almost a dozen teamsters.
I get it.

Except.....

Not hard to imagine getting that WHOLE group fired(or killed) for fighting(whatever the case).

Really?

That driver endangered everyone when he gave the finger.

Question: You expect "teamsters" to perform law enforcement on property? Or even in public?

And, seems the driver found you guys to prevent a manager getting involved......sound more like it?

Here, the parking lot and building are completely separate......you'd have to deliberately drive a long way to get to either. A pkg or feeder sticks out very prominently.....

takesteady

Our parking lot is in front of our building, you have to drive through it to get into the building. Our driver was just returning to center, he drove around the parking lot and saw us standing around (his union brothers) so I suppose he felt safe stopping by us.

I honestly don’t know the whole story, just his side. It didn’t matter in the moment. We saw one of our brothers in distress and stuck up for him. Everything turned out fine, seemed like a male Karen that made a mistake and couldn’t handle being called out on it, so he followed our diver back to complain. Instead of meeting a manager he was surrounded by almost a dozen teamsters.
And then a single manly tear fell down Jimmy Hoffa’s face at this display of solidarity.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I get it.

Except.....

Not hard to imagine getting that WHOLE group fired(or killed) for fighting(whatever the case).

Really?

Question: You expect "teamsters" to perform law enforcement on property? Or even in public?

And, seems the driver found you guys to prevent a manager getting involved......sound more like it?

Here, the parking lot and building are completely separate......you'd have to deliberately drive a long way to get to either. A pkg or feeder sticks out very prominently.....
Grow some balls then call us back.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I get it.

Except.....

Really?

Chuckle

vvv

"Can't fix stupid.... Son".
Quad, you are a nobody.....and you are most definitely nobody's daddy on this site much less anywhere.
As MyTrip told you, you simply have no balls and couldn't father a soul if you tried and have no right to call out someone as "son".

Your posting quite frankly is the most poorly constructed mumble jumble disturbing pointless rambling that I have come across.
(sort of what I just did but only to try to enlighten you)

I'm really not sure why you don't realize that absolutely nobody on here cares about your point of view or how you would go about handling certain situations.

El Correcto

god is dead
What’s it like living life scared of these mythical nuts with guns running around all over the place?
Scared? You don’t have to be scared to have common sense and do your best to avoid a road rage situation. Guy I know is a vegetable over a road rage incident, didn’t even involve a gun, got struck by an SUV and run over.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So internet tough guy:

Wears Rockies! Whew!

Your statement is(given the uncertainties of road-rage) idiotic.

My words stand.
Little Drama Queen,

"Internet tough guy"...LOL. Is that a step up or down from a bully?

Do you whine and whimper in real life or just here? Is that your schtick? The pathetic loser that "reports" bullies and posts using an absurd version of the English language?

BTW, no one gives a frying fork about you, your opinions, lies, accusations or retirement.

Just STFU "Netsua the Coward"

pkgdriver

Little Drama Queen,

"Internet tough guy"...LOL. Is that a step up or down from a bully?

Do you whine and whimper in real life or just here? Is that your schtick? The pathetic loser that "reports" bullies and posts using an absurd version of the English language?

BTW, no one gives a frying fork about you, your opinions, lies, accusations or retirement.

Just STFU "Netsua the Coward"
Quit being Obtuse.