Road Rage

qdg2

Little Drama Queen,

"Internet tough guy"...LOL. Is that a step up or down from a bully?

Do you whine and whimper in real life or just here? Is that your schtick? The pathetic loser that "reports" bullies and posts using an absurd version of the English language?

BTW, no one gives a frying fork about you, your opinions, lies, accusations or retirement.

Just STFU "Netsua the Coward"
Up or down? Can't get any lower......

Zowert

I get it.

Except.....

Not hard to imagine getting that WHOLE group fired(or killed) for fighting(whatever the case).

Really?

That driver endangered everyone when he gave the finger.

Question: You expect "teamsters" to perform law enforcement on property? Or even in public?

And, seems the driver found you guys to prevent a manager getting involved......sound more like it?

Here, the parking lot and building are completely separate......you'd have to deliberately drive a long way to get to either. A pkg or feeder sticks out very prominently.....
Every UPS building is different. Here our parking is right in front of the building. I have been to centers that were the same way in California, Oregon and Washington.

I honestly don’t know what was going through our driver’s head when he whipped in to the parking lot and chose to stop by us instead of just driving through the gate. He looked scared so obviously his mind wasn’t functioning the way it normally does.

I don’t know what you mean by teamsters performing law enforcement on property. One of our security guards managed to deescalate the situation real quick. There was no violence, no weapons or firearms involved. It was just a verbal altercation between two motorists, with one entitled man child that didn’t like getting called out on his bad driving.

In life things happen and you simply react in the moment, you’re not always thinking about where you’re going to be twenty years from now. Lighten up a bit, stop worrying about worst case scenario. If something happens, it happens. You can make all the right decisions in life and still end up in the ground before your life expectancy has come. You’re far more likely to be killed in a car accident than be a fatal victim of road rage. So simply getting behind the wheel is a risk.

qdg2

Every UPS building is different. Here our parking is right in front of the building. I have been to centers that were the same way in California, Oregon and Washington.

I honestly don’t know what was going through our driver’s head when he whipped in to the parking lot and chose to stop by us instead of just driving through the gate. He looked scared so obviously his mind wasn’t functioning the way it normally does.

I don’t know what you mean by teamsters performing law enforcement on property. One of our security guards managed to deescalate the situation real quick. There was no violence, no weapons or firearms involved. It was just a verbal altercation between two motorists, with one entitled man child that didn’t like getting called out on his bad driving.

In life things happen and you simply react in the moment, you’re not always thinking about where you’re going to be twenty years from now. Lighten up a bit, stop worrying about worst case scenario. If something happens, it happens. You can make all the right decisions in life and still end up in the ground before your life expectancy has come. You’re far more likely to be killed in a car accident than be a fatal victim of road rage. So simply getting behind the wheel is a risk.
Good logical statement.....mostly agree.

I will say that considering worst case(getting killed or fired) would prevent much.

As far as lightening up......I guarantee Mgt. WOULDN'T.

And the law enforcement thing....

Lot of tough talk on BC and thuggery. "Yeah.....we gonna beat his ass" Oh? Maybe. Once.

And say, what do you think would've happened if that happened on property?^^^^

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Good logical statement.....mostly agree.

I will say that considering worst case(getting killed or fired) would prevent much.

As far as lightening up......I guarantee Mgt. WOULDN'T.

And the law enforcement thing....

Lot of tough talk on BC and thuggery. "Yeah.....we gonna beat his ass" Oh? Maybe. Once.

And say, what do you think would've happened if that happened on property?^^^^

4E3644AC-7E91-44F1-A39E-00AC5B2017EF.gif