Roll Call Carnival Valor setting sail Apr. 18 '10

Ms.PacMan

[video=youtube;ztthZZG24XU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztthZZG24XU[/video]

Beat me to it - it isn't country but it would be a darn good waltz!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That's OK Ms.Pac, I may well be the only one here that didn't know who he was. I knew the name sounded familiar but couldn't place it. Once you mention Jennifer Aniston, I remembered hearing about it a academy award time. But I don't think I had ever hear he was a singer. If they aint country, I prolly never hear em.
Add me to that list. I didn't have a clue who he was. LOL

Jon Mayer and Jennifer Aniston are gonna be on the Brown Cafe cruise?
It wouldn't matter to me if they were. I'm not a star chaser. John doesn't do a thing for me and although very pretty Jennifer isn't any better than many of the other women that will be on that boat.
I tell my wife..."I only have eyes for youuuuuuuu".

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It wouldn't matter to me if they were. I'm not a star chaser. John doesn't do a thing for me and although very pretty Jennifer isn't any better than many of the other women that will be on that boat.
I tell my wife..."I only have eyes for youuuuuuuu".
Ah, Trpl, you ARE a romantic at heart aren't you?:wink2:

You haven't been married long have you? :wink2:
JK
The first time I got married I was really young and everyone said it would never last. As it turned out, they were right. It only took me 33 years to realize I had indeed made a mistake.

This time, we celebrated our 1st anniversary this past monday.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
The first time I got married I was really young and everyone said it would never last. As it turned out, they were right. It only took me 33 years to realize I had indeed made a mistake.

This time, we celebrated our 1st anniversary this past monday.

Congratulations to you and Missus 555. That was my best Texas twang.:happy2:

over9five

Staff member
Anyone want to be added to the "definitely going" or "want to go" list?

Hoping I haven't missed anyone. Click on my signature line to see who's on the list. Any mod can edit and add you in!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Anyone want to be added to the "definitely going" or "want to go" list?

Hoping I haven't missed anyone. Click on my signature line to see who's on the list. Any mod can edit and add you in!
Hey Over, I just went to your links and I still have to search for the list of people. The same applies to the details. Is there anyway you can set it with just the list and/or the details instead of having to scroll through everything? What a PITA!

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
Hey Over, I just went to your links and I still have to search for the list of people. The same applies to the details. Is there anyway you can set it with just the list and/or the details instead of having to scroll through everything? What a PITA!

I just tried it. The links go directly to the right posts, no scrolling required!

Someone else try it, and let us know what happens.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:dont_know:When I click on who's going I go to the top of pg 15 Brown Cafe Cruise. There is no list of who's going.

Cruise details are there.