RPCD wage increase 2023-2028 Contract.

What is the bare minimum you will except in RPCD wage increase to vote yes on the contract?

• Total voters

ManInBrown

Spoken like a guy that doesn’t understand inflation and looking out for the young FTers and those that aren’t even FT yet.
I don’t understand inflation lolol. I only live in the most expensive state in the country. I’d love to have my income living somewhere in left guts, Idaho. And I wasn’t speaking about COLA. Was talking agreed yearly raise. Cola separate. We should absolutely get cola.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don’t understand inflation lolol. I only live in the most expensive state in the country. I’d love to have my income living somewhere in left guts, Idaho. And I wasn’t speaking about COLA. Was talking agreed yearly raise. Cola separate. We should absolutely get cola.
But our COLA is nowhere near a raise that keeps up with inflation. That’s the point. Feeder and package car should be at 46ish right now to have the same buying power we had in 2018. That’s with COLA raises and regular raises.

ManInBrown

But our COLA is nowhere near a raise that keeps up with inflation. That’s the point. Feeder and package car should be at 46ish right now to have the same buying power we had in 2018. That’s with COLA raises and regular raises.
I agree, but I just feel there’s more important issues. PVD’s, subcontracting in feeders. The more of that, that continues to exist, the less jobs going to the people they should go to. Not some clown driving a hatchback delivering packages out of his trunk.

542thruNthru

Don't be trying to be us. You ain't California bro. :)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh still lots of those out right now. I saw one the other day and literally could stop myself from say "Oh damn!!" My wife standing right next to me says "What!!"

Thank God I thought quickly and said I stepped on a sharp rock. It was a close call....
Like wifey doesn’t know what’s up

Lol