RTS-C19

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
@Dragon , I thought we were going to increase the amazon volume with our new increased Saturday delivery?...what’s with the lay-off notice? You’re a center manager , ANSWER THE QUESTION!

The Recession is coming!

get those depression glass bowls back out @rod !
downloadfile-4.jpg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I certainly delivered enough toilet paper today.

It's crazy, I took my son to the local Wal-Mart & was surprised that the tp aisle and bottled water sections were completely barren!

I usually get the local grocery store house brand, because it's really made by the same manufacturers (you're just paying for a brand name)

Even the local dollar store were out of tp rolls, LoL insane...

Also, I delivered my first box of this over the weekend:
Delivery-person.jpg

Nice-bum.jpg

Dutch-Door.jpg

I had to do a double take since I never heard of this company before...

Holy Crap.
We've sold out of TP.

Well. That. Was. Crazy. With all the panic buying madness, we’ve sold out and are working as hard as possible to restock. While we do, we want to acknowledge that these are crazy times. We feel it too. So while we work to restock, please think about how we can all do our bit to encourage kindness, empathy and calm. If you have spare rolls, see if your neighbours need some. Go and support your favourite Chinese restaurant. Watch some puppy videos.

Hugs,
Who Gives A Crap

PS the numbers jumped from 3 to 15 cases in a week with one death so far in my state. The cdc website is slow to update their database

It's crazy, I took my son to the local Wal-Mart & was surprised that the tp aisle and bottled water sections were completely barren!

I usually get the local grocery store house brand, because it's really made by the same manufacturers (you're just paying for a brand name)

Even the local dollar store were out of tp rolls, LoL insane...

Also, I delivered my first box of this over the weekend:
Delivery-person.jpg

Nice-bum.jpg

Dutch-Door.jpg

I had to do a double take since I never heard of this company before...
Im doubling up on alcohol