RTS-C19

542thruNthru

Told today that no customer is allowed to touch the board till further notice.

Any package that needs a signature will be signed by the driver. We're told to sign RTS-C19 and then the type in the customers last name.

Can't wait to see how many runners sign for people that are not home.

Anyone else doing this?

trickpony1

Is this just a token gesture so the public thinks the company cares about the front line employees?

OR

the attorneys in the Ivory Towers had to come up with something so when an employee gets infected they can say, "but,,,,but….well....we instructed the employee not to let anyone touch the DIAD so it's not work comp."

over9five

Staff member
Dunkin Donuts I was at yesterday will no longer fill your traveler mug. (In an effort to protect their workers)
JS, big companies gotta look like they're doing something...

Any package that needs a signature will be signed by the driver. We're told to sign RTS-C19 and then the type in the customers last name.

Anyone else doing this?
You aren't at work often enough to get sick

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You only get like... 6 signatures MAX on these routes. And all the customer ever needs to touch is the stylus.
Signing the diad is a big red flag. Should not happen. "Am I being forced to sign for customer packages today" in the diad and only proceed to do so after you have a photo of their response. It's too risky to not have proof for something like that.
Sounds like the drivers are getting "conflicting instructions".
No response back should generally mean following existing methods (make service on package, customer signs). Whatever has the largest paper trail to cover your :censored2: with.

542thruNthru

You only get like... 6 signatures MAX on these routes. And all the customer ever needs to touch is the stylus.
Signing the diad is a big red flag. Should not happen. "Am I being forced to sign for customer packages today" in the diad and only proceed to do so after you have a photo of their response. It's too risky to not have proof for something like that.

PCM with 80 drivers. Pretty sure I'll have proof.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Anyone else doing this?
Lmfao

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is this just a token gesture so the public thinks the company cares about the front line employees?

OR

the attorneys in the Ivory Towers had to come up with something so when an employee gets infected they can say, "but,,,,but….well....we instructed the employee not to let anyone touch the DIAD so it's not work comp."
Work comp for the flu? Is this a joke?