Rude customer

Spanky250

Funny thing is it probably arrived in a box.
Upon opening the box she saw the item was damaged, called UPS or the shipper and the call tag was issued.
That couldn't have taken any longer than a few days.
So, where is the box the item arrived in?

It was probably fine when she got it, so she threw the box away. Then she dropped it and broke it, and is trying to get it replaced for free.

Just my guess, but it's my experience customers will lie lie lie...

Whither

Scofflaw
It was probably fine when she got it, so she threw the box away. Then she dropped it and broke it, and is trying to get it replaced for free.

Just my guess, but it's my experience customers will lie lie lie...
Then it's also my experience that preload constantly loads pkgs on my route that should've been inspected and rewrapped and may well have been damaged

rod

Retired 22 years
Hold it upside down and shake it so the stuff falls out right in front of the customer. Then ask for a thank you for showing them how stupid they are for thinking scotch tape is enough.
If I thought something wasn't packaged very good when picking it up I would sometimes hold it about 3 feet off the ground and ask if it would survive being dropped from that height. They expression on their faces would usually give you the answer.

Zowert

I get more complaints (called in) than most drivers simply because I have to block residential streets most of the day. Management doesn’t even care. I had one lady call in and complain about me blocking her driveway to make a delivery TO HER HOUSE! I told my supe it was the only spot I could safely pull over, thought it was better than blocking the street. So he says, “Just block the road.” Alright.

A couple weeks later I’m delivering to that woman’s house, I pull up and block the street about 20 feet from her driveway. Drop her stuff off and as I’m getting back into my truck there’s a car sitting there nose to nose with me. It’s her! “Back up! I told you not to block my driveway!” Nah, I’m not blocking your driveway I’m blocking the street. You saw me here before you turned down this road, you knew there’s literally nowhere for me to park. I’m not backing, you are. There was about a 5-10 minute standoff before she gave in. Before we broke contact she asked for my supervisor’s phone number, I said “1800 PICK UPS” haha. She got so mad, “I TRIED THAT YOU IDIOT.” I just drove off.

That was about a month ago, I haven’t had anything for her since. Not sure what happened. She might have pissed someone off over the phone with UPS and got herself blacklisted, which I wouldn’t doubt. This was the most verbally abusive person I have ever encountered. At one point she called me a “minimum wage lowlife” hahaha! Sometimes when I’m delivering to her neighbors she will watch me from her living room window. It’s kind of creepy.

Anyway, sorry about the novel guys.

Est.1998

I get more complaints (called in) than most drivers simply because I have to block residential streets most of the day. Management doesn’t even care. I had one lady call in and complain about me blocking her driveway to make a delivery TO HER HOUSE! I told my supe it was the only spot I could safely pull over, thought it was better than blocking the street. So he says, “Just block the road.” Alright.

A couple weeks later I’m delivering to that woman’s house, I pull up and block the street about 20 feet from her driveway. Drop her stuff off and as I’m getting back into my truck there’s a car sitting there nose to nose with me. It’s her! “Back up! I told you not to block my driveway!” Nah, I’m not blocking your driveway I’m blocking the street. You saw me here before you turned down this road, you knew there’s literally nowhere for me to park. I’m not backing, you are. There was about a 5-10 minute standoff before she gave in. Before we broke contact she asked for my supervisor’s phone number, I said “1800 PICK UPS” haha. She got so mad, “I TRIED THAT YOU IDIOT.” I just drove off.

That was about a month ago, I haven’t had anything for her since. Not sure what happened. She might have pissed someone off over the phone with UPS and got herself blacklisted, which I wouldn’t doubt. This was the most verbally abusive person I have ever encountered. At one point she called me a “minimum wage lowlife” hahaha! Sometimes when I’m delivering to her neighbors she will watch me from her living room window. It’s kind of creepy.

Anyway, sorry about the novel guys.
I've noticed an address on my route that goes directly to the access point.
Usually there's a service cross or sticker with the access point address over the original addy.
I learned of this when i delivered to the original address, scanned the pkg and the AP showed up.
Fast forward, when gathering the pkgs to deliver to the ap i looked for the pkg with that addy, scanned it, and it went to the ap.
I take the pkgs inside and the store associate was like oh no not that lady again.
Now I'm curious to know the story behind this ladies deliveries.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I got to a house today with a Damage Call Tag. Knocked on the door, the lady answered, I explained that I was here to pick up the damaged item. She said hold on.

She came back to the door with a plastic Wal-Mart shopping bag full of broken glass. I looked at it and said really, what's wrong with you? It has to be in a box. She got really pissy about it, so I just said I'll be back tomorrow, have a nice day...
At this point, id have just taken the bag, tied it, and stuck the label on. Zero :censored2:s

Est.1998

At this point, id have just taken the bag, tied it, and stuck the label on. Zero *s
Damaged call tags are items to be turned in to the clerk. Give the clerk the broken item and they'll find a container to place it in. Regular call tags?
"Excuse me, but you'll have to properly containerize this before i can accept it."

Poop Head

Judge me.
Damaged call tags are items to be turned in to the clerk. Give the clerk the broken item and they'll find a container to place it in. Regular call tags?
"Excuse me, but you'll have to properly containerize this before i can accept it."
I stuck a call tag on a bottle of shampoo

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

If a damaged item is not in the original packaging, it can't be processed correctly.

Est.1998

No original packaging-no claim paid. Its always been that way.
Really, one day when this happens again, I'm gonna take the time and ask the clerk, "what happens from here?" These are those situations where i turn something in and it disappears in to the Bermuda triangle.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Really, one day when this happens again, I'm gonna take the time and ask the clerk, "what happens from here?" These are those situations where i turn something in and it disappears in to the Bermuda triangle.

They put it in the "D" file.

dump3.jpg

Est.1998

The space key is that 4 1/2 inch long key at the bottom of your keyboard between the "alt" keys.
It's a rather handy device.

Hope this helps.
I gave up reading it after "I used" checked the profile and saw joined today and instantly thought troll.
But after your comment, i went back and added spaces and realized it said: "I use to tell them to ship Fed.Ex. Got in trouble for that"
Felt like i won on a game show!