rules of blog warfare

if another posters accuses me of being a corporate spy what does this mean?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tieguy

Banned
when another posters accuses me of being a corporate spy on this site what does this mean in terms of blog warfare?

bluehdmc

You forget the option that tie guy is a ______?

If its war you want! Its war you got!

Or the option: tie guys true identity is found out and will now go away never to post again.

or This poll is a total waste of time. (although the special olympics post covers that, but that is not PC)

I wouldn't care if you were a corporate spy....don't understand why anyone would care.
Also, by posting this poll, Tieguy has already lost the ...lol...war.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I like the new poll options! You can now see how people voted. Its sad that out of all the views only two people voted! Must be another company sponsored unscientific poll! haha

tieguy

Banned
Or the option: tie guys true identity is found out and will now go away never to post again.

or This poll is a total waste of time. (although the special olympics post covers that, but that is not PC)

Actually red and i are best buds. He is normally very good about explaining his position. the corporate spy line was a little bit of a cop out for a man of his talents so I thought I would have a little fun with it.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
I like the new poll options! You can now see how people voted. Its sad that out of all the views only two people voted! Must be another company sponsored unscientific poll! haha

now now red lets be honest , they're afraid that voting would cost them a visit from the unions mob muscle.:happy-very: