rumos worries

over9five

Staff member
ok...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What is it with Rocket lately anyhow? I don`t remember he coming across this crazed before but frankly I haven`t seen post like his since they caught the Unabomber.

rocket man

ITseems like a good post to me not the same old crap losing walmart fDX going union im 90 can i jump at christmas MY center manager GOT FIRED HOW COM UNION WONT HELP HIM I drank beer at lunch ups say I cant do that. AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP ive BEEN HERE 20 years im a 22.3 can they change my shift GET REAL

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
ITseems like a good post to me not the same old crap losing walmart fDX going union im 90 can i jump at christmas MY center manager GOT FIRED HOW COM UNION WONT HELP HIM I drank beer at lunch ups say I cant do that. AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP ive BEEN HERE 20 years im a 22.3 can they change my shift GET REAL

Rocket, how about we talk about how wonderful life is in the Big brown World we all call home. If you are going to start a post about something different I think a title other than something incomprehinsive like RUMOS WORRIES might do the trick.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives

ODE TO DS
Things are barking While supervisors working Welcome positions avail In elephants tail No cheer holiday Worried rumors say No retaliation assert Is just dessert What is cooking Soupy sales looking Key entry honey This saves money?