Russia Claims Ukraine Standoff Is Over

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
No US president is going to start a nuclear war over these countries,
at no point did i go on a "us president starting a nuclear war" tangent

all US presidents are weaklings here because they have NOTHING in their arsenal; we've pushed sanctions as far as they'll go, over dumb stuff, and won't use military force so what's left
Oh no? Here’s the sentence where you go off. If you “meant” something different, you missed it.

The context of my comments a few days ago were that Biden’s incompetence and weakness is a catalyst for the worlds problems.

He’s a pathetic joke and the world powers have an opportunity unlike any other to gain significant dominance.

Spin away… Biden and the Dimocrats will still be responsible for what’s to come.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I don't know if they"want" to be, but definitely strange bedfellows
It's a hard read (Eastern Europe situation/ things at play) but with Joe at the helm, we can all have confidence it will work out fine.
the Germany+Russia yaoi fanfic goes pretty far back, the WW1/WW2/Cold War were ironically huge flukes

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
i just don't care about Russia at all, and i'm not afraid of them since:
A. they don't have an Internationalist agenda anymore
B. they just don't have the power or money to project outside Eastern Europe

China worries me because:
A. they have an Internationalist agenda
B. they spend huge sums of money subverting our political system
C. they currently DO have the money, just not the power, to project outside of Asia; but that can change
Russia wouldn't worry me as much if I didn't agree with everything you said about China.

Box Ox

Europe is now deciding whether to go with china or go with america

Oh yeah?

“In the past several months, the China-EU relationship has deteriorated to its lowest point since 1989. After the two sides exchanged sanctions over the Xinjiang issue, political disputes are jeopardizing the fate of the Comprehensive Agreement on Investment, which was celebrated by Chinese and European leaders just a few months ago and is seen as an important milestone in their relationship.

On May 20, the European Parliament decided to freeze the ratification of the agreement, announced that it will not proceed with the agreement until China lifts the sanctions it imposed on European NGOs and individuals, including several members of the European Parliament. The decision did not occur in a vacuum. The views of European political leaders and the public alike on China have become increasingly negative. Top European leaders admitted recently that there are “fundamental divergences” between the two giants, while a Pew survey shows that unfavorable views on China have reached record highs in many European countries.”

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
i just don't care about Russia at all, and i'm not afraid of them since:
A. they don't have an Internationalist agenda anymore
B. they just don't have the power or money to project outside Eastern Europe
You must not have much contact with Russians or read much.

What do you think happens when countries desire more money, resources, area, wealth?

Not everyone recognizes the rules that you seem to think are in place.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
you had increasing russian tensions under trump

meet the new boss same as the old boss
34D3EC07-6A0C-48A6-A7DE-3FBBE224BE86.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You must not have much contact with Russians or read much.

What do you think happens when countries desire more money, resources, area, wealth?

Not everyone recognizes the rules that you seem to think are in place.
my degree is in history with a minor in russian studies and my family is from the soviet union
but okay

also i literally never said anything about rules, i actually think we're on the same page here so i'm not sure what you're even arguing now

rickyb

my degree is in history with a minor in russian studies and my family is from the soviet union
but okay

also i literally never said anything about rules, i actually think we're on the same page here so i'm not sure what you're even arguing now
economics profession teaches junk economics in america

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Oh no? Here’s the sentence where you go off. If you “meant” something different, you missed it.
i'm sorry, are you saying a US president would start a nuclear war over a former Soviet republic?

The context of my comments a few days ago were that Biden’s incompetence and weakness is a catalyst for the worlds problems.
Well he is weak and incompetent, but none of these problems began under his admin so that's not really the issue here

He’s a pathetic joke and the world powers have an opportunity unlike any other to gain significant dominance.
Sure

Spin away… Biden and the Democrats will still be responsible for what’s to come.
what would i spin? i hate Biden, the Democrats, and any other globalist in this country

that doesn't mean every single thing that happens in the world during their reign is 100% their fault

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
i'm sorry, are you saying a US president would start a nuclear war over a former Soviet republic?
Wow....do you really not understand what I meant???
Dude...YOU'RE the one that "uttered" something about war....

If your takeway is that sentence above, I don't know what to say.

Are you reaching or are you not following along?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Wow....do you really not understand what I meant???
Dude...YOU'RE the one that "uttered" something about war....

If your takeway is that sentence above, I don't know what to say.

Are you reaching or are you not following along?
I literally don't even know what you're trying to argue now
Little talked about fact, how close they were at one time. Wonder why?
Why they were close or why they split?
They were close because both their natural interests happen to end at the Vistula river (sorry Poland)
They split because Wilhelm II was a total maroon and threw away Bismarck's foreign policy

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Well he is weak and incompetent, but none of these problems began under his admin so that's not really the issue here

Sure

what would i spin? i hate Biden, the Democrats, and any other globalist in this country

that doesn't mean every single thing that happens in the world during their reign is 100% their fault

Putin is going to do what he can to clear a path to his goals, this oil business goes back beyond Trump and Biden. Why is the country of Ukraine such a big deal anyway? We all know that the Democrats tried to impeach Trump with his dealings, Hunter Biden made a fortune with his so called business deals and now Putin wants his share.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Why they were close or why they split?
They were close because both their natural interests happen to end at the Vistula river (sorry Poland)
They split because Wilhelm II was a total maroon and threw away Bismarck's foreign policy
Wilhelm had England envy too. Always over compensating for his withered arm.

bacha29

Not that pipeline....

There are lines that run through southern Ukraine that happen to perfectly match up with likely Russian moves

Planned future lines through Poland, combined with ownership of those southern Ukrainian lines would enrich Russia for a generation and completely defang Ukraine basically forever
Glad to see that there's someone on here who's looking into the political and economic objectives of Vlad Putin and I commend you for it. Remember Jim Baker told the Russians following the fall of the Soviet Union that following the reunification of Germany it would be the only nation to gain full NATO membership. Well, we saw how long that little promise or should I say lie lasted.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I'm not arguing.
I'm trying to keep you on track, but you're either playing dumb or.....

Look. Pay attention. I disagreed with your disagreement that Biden's weakness is the catalyst for the world being in its present state of chaos because he's a weak leader.

You completely misunderstood my simple English and asked if I advocated for a US president starting a nuke war....

Stop acting lost. Reread it all over again. SMH