US can send fresh weapons to Ukraine within days

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Disgusting Democrats giving your tax dollars away while waving a foreign country's flag in our own Congress.
Screenshot_20240420_191431_Chrome.jpg
$60 Billion - Ukraine
$14 Billion - Israel
$9 Billion - Palestine
$0 - US border security

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Disgusting Democrats giving your tax dollars away while waving a foreign country's flag in our own Congress.
View attachment 480635$60 Billion - Ukraine
$14 Billion - Israel
$9 Billion - Palestine
$0 - US border security
Using these arms to destroy Russia is beautiful. And it was a bipartisan bill.
There had been an earlier bipartisan bill aimed at increasing border security and the Republicans had to vote against the very bill they drafted because that stinky Orange Clown said he didn’t want Biden to get a “ win”

vantexan

Unlike yourself I don’t spend every waking moment on this forum so I didn’t catch the fact I mistyped. I’m sure it made your day to catch a small mistake, bully for you.

View attachment 480639
You jump on everything I post so yeah I'm going to enjoy watching you make mistakes. Hate to disappoint you, but I check in from time to time as most of the time I'm reading things elsewhere.

vantexan

Using these arms to destroy Russia is beautiful. And it was a bipartisan bill.
There had been an earlier bipartisan bill aimed at increasing border security and the Republicans had to vote against the very bill they drafted because that stinky Orange Clown said he didn’t want Biden to get a “ win”
That previous bill would've legitimized bringing in almost 2 million people a year without vetting or health checks.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That previous bill would've legitimized bringing in almost 2 million people a year without vetting or health checks.
The previous bill was not bipartisan the GOP flatly rejected it the same day it was released because it codified and funded illegal immigration.

Imagine the level of brainwashing it takes to trick someone into thinking a bill supported by only one party is bipartisan.

Brave new world stuff.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
60 billion thrown away on a war that can't be won. They will never compromise or negotiate peace because your tax dollars keep flowing to them.

Zero dollars to stop the invasion on our own southern border.

That's what your Democrat vote gets you.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You jump on everything I post so yeah I'm going to enjoy watching you make mistakes. Hate to disappoint you, but I check in from time to time as most of the time I'm reading things elsewhere.
Well I’m so glad I could bring some sunshine to your obviously dreary life .
Unlike yourself I dont spin opinion as fact and you don’t like me because I enjoy pointing out when you are just making things up .
But please, regale us with more tales of how everyone is out to get Trump.
You are slightly amusing, if nothing else

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The previous bill was not bipartisan the GOP flatly rejected it the same day it was released because it codified and funded illegal immigration.

Imagine the level of brainwashing it takes to trick someone into thinking a bill supported by only one party is bipartisan.

Brave new world stuff.
The Republicans that helped draft the previous bill voted against their own bill because Stanky told them not to