Russia Claims Ukraine Standoff Is Over

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Your post history is jam packed with comments blaming NATO for Putin’s aggression. You can’t get enough of that Russian dictator chode.

Well, I sort understand if Ukraine joined NATO. Putin not wanting the USA on his borders. I’m sure usa wouldn’t be okay with mexico or Canada joining Russian alliance.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Well, I sort understand if Ukraine joined NATO. Putin not wanting the USA on his borders. I’m sure usa wouldn’t be okay with mexico or Canada joining Russian alliance.
Biden completely :censored2:ed up the response to Putin and all he’s doing is making things worse.
He’s pathetic, weak and a failed Senator that’s the most dangerous CinC the US has ever had.
Far worse than Trump, who kept us out of conflict.
This idiot is close to starting WWIII!

newfie

we wouldnt like it but we wouldnt invade them.

I'm not allowed to kill my neighbors just because i hate their politics.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Biden completely :censored2:ed up the response to Putin and all he’s doing is making things worse.
He’s pathetic, weak and a failed Senator that’s the most dangerous CinC the US has ever had.
Far worse than Trump, who kept us out of conflict.
This idiot is close to starting WWIII!

Trump would’ve been the worst person in this situation you kidding me

newfie

I highly doubt that. USA would be ready to set it off.
Cuba?

we tried it once under JfK and left them alone since. Last time I looked Cuba was 4o miles away?
we could have used monroe doctrine to invade any number of countries over the years.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Cuba?

we tried it once under JfK and left them alone since. Last time I looked Cuba was 4o miles away?
we could have used monroe doctrine to invade any number of countries over the years.

We don’t have to invade we just prop up bad govs and fund them. South America is the example of this.