Russia Claims Ukraine Standoff Is Over

BigGuy2732

the war party is calling for regime change in Russia

the war party is gonna win out, they've got bipartisan support from :censored2: republicans. seriously, get ready for nuclear war. it's happening.

newfie

the war party is calling for regime change in Russia

the war party is gonna win out, they've got bipartisan support from :censored2: republicans. seriously, get ready for nuclear war. it's happening.
Just think a nuclear war would probably mean the population centers on both coasts would get destroyed. Most of the liberal base would go up in flames.

I wonder if the Dem's have thought this regime change thing through

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Just think a nuclear war would probably mean the population centers on both coasts would get destroyed. Most of the liberal base would go up in flames.

I wonder if the Dem's have thought this regime change thing through
Hmmmmm…on second thought, maybe it’s not such a bad idea.

Method Mensch

The Crowded Road to Kyiv

One of the oddest commentaries about the Russian invasion of Ukraine is the boilerplate reaction that “borders can’t change in modern Europe” or “this does not happen in the 21st century.”

But why in the world should the 21st century be exempt from the pathologies of the past 20 centuries? Are we smarter than the Romans? More innovative than the Florentines? Do we have more savvy leaders than Lincoln or Churchill? Are they more mellifluous than Demosthenes? Does anyone now remember that some 130,000 were slaughtered just 30 years ago in the former Yugoslavia, as NATO planes bombed Belgrade and nuclear America and Russia almost squared off?

Has globalization, the “rules-based order,” the Davos reset elite, the “international community” so improved the very way humans think that they have rendered obsolete the now ossified ancient idea of deterrence? Will the Kardashians and Beyoncé tweet our pathway to global peace?
I think you may be on to something here. You bring up some great talking points.

UnionStrong

The Crowded Road to Kyiv

One of the oddest commentaries about the Russian invasion of Ukraine is the boilerplate reaction that “borders can’t change in modern Europe” or “this does not happen in the 21st century.”

But why in the world should the 21st century be exempt from the pathologies of the past 20 centuries? Are we smarter than the Romans? More innovative than the Florentines? Do we have more savvy leaders than Lincoln or Churchill? Are they more mellifluous than Demosthenes? Does anyone now remember that some 130,000 were slaughtered just 30 years ago in the former Yugoslavia, as NATO planes bombed Belgrade and nuclear America and Russia almost squared off?

Has globalization, the “rules-based order,” the Davos reset elite, the “international community” so improved the very way humans think that they have rendered obsolete the now ossified ancient idea of deterrence? Will the Kardashians and Beyoncé tweet our pathway to global peace?
Human nature hasn’t changed.

BigGuy2732

The west was antagonizing Russia. Putin had to make a bad choice. The guy had no other recourse.

Thankfully it looks like sleepy’s handlers have walked back the regime change stuff.

BigGuy2732

Apparently he’s banned all sociological teaching of globohomo in the country, this might be the thing that gets them invaded. Colonialism used to be rule by the musket. The GAE rules with the silicone penis.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
FB_IMG_1648348626410.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Look at what your right wing comrades are posting
I'm looking at the blueAnon conspiracy theory you just posted about some supposed "tape" that Russia has of Trump.

Explain yourself. Or are you going to run away from your nonsense? You're one of those Alex Jones types I guess. Tell us about the gay frogs part timer.

Lulz.

UnionStrong

Look at what your right wing comrades are posting how Putin is just waging a defensive war against the US and NATO. You really want to be associated with these traitors? Dumb question, you defended the attack on American Democracy on Jan. 6th.
Jan 6th! 🤣🤣🤣 The end of democracy! 🤣😂🤣

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We aren't a democracy, Dumas.

All the more reason to attack "American Democracy", It's synonymous with American Tyranny. The January 6th protesters are true American Patriots, many still being held as political prisoners by the crime syndicate that makes up "American Democracy".