Russia Claims Ukraine Standoff Is Over

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1708786111969.png

Next Day Err

That's a strange request. As if I can't produce them so this is all bogus. Good luck with that.
It's a strange request to ask for clear evidence to back up the claim that the Biden family is a corrupt crime family that has taken illicit payments from foreign governments?

Thebrownblob

The Romanians and others also collaborated with the Nazis. Ukraine is being singled out and more or less all of them are being painted the same way. There were certainly Ukrainians who hated the Russians with a passion. Stalin caused a famine in Ukraine in the '30's that killed millions. But Ukraine wasn't a separate country that aligned with Germany like Romania did. Plenty of Ukrainians fought alongside Russians against the Nazis. Interesting fact I ran across a couple years ago. A luxury bunker as built for Hitler by 16,000 Ukrainians in forced labor so that he could visit near the front. After completion the 16,000 were all executed so that the bunker's location could be kept secret.
They are not being singled out, the repressed truth of their history is being told you are part of the propaganda that they referred to here.

1708786201051.png

vantexan

It's a strange request to ask for clear evidence to back up the claim that the Biden family is a corrupt crime family that has taken illicit payments from foreign governments?
I'm relaying what those committees have found. You seem to think I have access to their documents. Very strange.

Thebrownblob

As usual all are being characterized as such for what some do. No different than the Left calling all MAGA supporters white supremacists.
I’m not calling you anything that’s something you usually do. Propaganda is a very powerful tool. This also wasn’t to suggest Ukraine deserved to be dangled as a piece of meat by our government to fight a proxy war. I’m certain more times than not throughout history. Ukraine has been in the middle of something they did not want to be.. but pretend there isn’t a Nazi problem there past and present is ridiculous. Everything about Ukraine and its history is complicated.

vantexan

Then they have found very little. There is no connective tissue here that demonstrates wrongdoing. Maybe they'll discover something in the future but so far I am not convinced.
Almost 200 Suspicious Activity Reports. Hundreds of texts. Hunter's laptop. Proof of lavish gifts given Hunter. James Biden telling a company for hundreds of thousands he could get them access to Joe and other connected people. He took the money but they didn't get the help they needed and went out of business.

Thebrownblob

As usual all are being characterized as such for what some do. No different than the Left calling all MAGA supporters white supremacists.
I find it telling you you always revert back to liberal leftist talking points. Strange for a supposed conservative. I never used the word “all” I said many. The German couldn’t have carried out such a massive amount of killing and exterminating of Ukrainian Jews without lots of help from the willing locals. The fact that the Germans turned on them and killed them as well is inconsequential if not completely expected.

Next Day Err

Almost 200 Suspicious Activity Reports. Hundreds of texts. Hunter's laptop. Proof of lavish gifts given Hunter. James Biden telling a company for hundreds of thousands he could get them access to Joe and other connected people. He took the money but they didn't get the help they needed and went out of business.
Show me your juiciest piece of evidence. A link, please.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I find it telling you you always revert back to liberal leftist talking points. Strange for a supposed conservative. I never used the word “all” I said many. The German couldn’t have carried out such a massive amount of killing and exterminating of Ukrainian Jews without lots of help from the willing locals. The fact that the Germans turned on them and killed them as well is inconsequential if not completely expected.
What's the expression?
If it walks like a duck....
Of course, this is only true in an overwhelming majority of cases...

vantexan

I’m not calling you anything that’s something you usually do. Propaganda is a very powerful tool. This also wasn’t to suggest Ukraine deserved to be dangled as a piece of meat by our government to fight a proxy war. I’m certain more times than not throughout history. Ukraine has been in the middle of something they did not want to be.. but pretend there isn’t a Nazi problem there past and present is ridiculous. Everything about Ukraine and its history is complicated.
I didn't say you were calling me anything. I'm saying some don't like the U.S. supporting Ukraine and are justifying their disapproval by saying all Ukrainians are Nazis or some such. There's a group of people in Ukraine who are legitimate neo-nazis. There were Ukrainians in WWII who collaborated with the Nazis and participated in the killing of Jews. Tens of thousands fought for Germany. That doesn't make Ukraine full of Nazis today or make most of them Nazi sympathizers. And Russia isn't justified in invading because Putin says the Ukrainians have a Nazi problem.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

I didn't say you were calling me anything. I'm saying some don't like the U.S. supporting Ukraine and are justifying their disapproval by saying all Ukrainians are Nazis or some such. There's a group of people in Ukraine who are legitimate neo-nazis. There were Ukrainians in WWII who collaborated with the Nazis and participated in the killing of Jews. Tens of thousands fought for Germany. That doesn't make Ukraine full of Nazis today or make most of them Nazi sympathizers. And Russia isn't justified in invading because Putin says the Ukrainians has a Nazi problem.
Well, I don’t think we’re supporting Ukraine. I think we’re the instigator.. I think Russia fell for the bait and they are not justified even if Ukraine has a Nazi problem. I’ve never heard one single person say everyone in Ukraine is a Nazi lol it’s really not an argument.