Safety Committee Elections

Z

ZQXC

Not that it is any of your business, but he is home for a few days, as he has a wedding to go to on the 4th and will be starting his new job 9/2 so, yes, I will hang out with him any chance that I get.

Nothing wrong with that, commendable for certain.
And you should spend time with him, but you never mention spending time with anyone else. That was my point.

Nothing wrong with that, commendable for certain.
And you should spend time with him, but you never mention spending time with anyone else. That was my point.
It's not quanity it's quality. Look at the reasoning you have by asking this question. Is it to belittle or make another man feel inferior? If it is it's not the right thing to do. We all have flaws and some of us are wise enough to see them. Why try and expose others unless it will help one feel better about there own flaws.
If this is what's needed then so be it but we all have our days where we are down on our own. Why heap it on another soul who has ones who love him? Why not just leave it alone.

I truly hope you are surrounded by friends and family that love you. You deserve this as does everyone.

10 point

It's not quanity it's quality. Look at the reasoning you have by asking this question. Is it to belittle or make another man feel inferior? If it is it's not the right thing to do. We all have flaws and some of us are wise enough to see them. Why try and expose others unless it will help one feel better about there own flaws.
If this is what's needed then so be it but we all have our days where we are down on our own. Why heap it on another soul who has ones who love him? Why not just leave it alone.

I truly hope you are surrounded by friends and family that love you. You deserve this as does everyone.
Sorry, but I never had flaws until I got married.

10 point

I've been flawed since the beginning. Sometimes it's a lot to bear but I keep going. For some reason Gods sticking with me.
I'm not arrogant. It was a joke.

I never had a son, just daughters. But good ol Dad made it thru and none of their boyfriends went to the emergence room. :)

I guess it's true: crooks make great cops.

10 point

I know you're not arrogant. You are a good man. I'm just in a funk. That all.
Half of the battle here on this level is understanding who you are and that you're here with a purpose.
The rest is evolving. Falling down and getting up. Over and over until we learn to avoid the potholes.
Courage isn't an absence of fear or failure.
It's about character.

Half of the battle here on this level is understanding who you are and that you're here with a purpose.
The rest is evolving. Falling down and getting up. Over and over until we learn to avoid the potholes.
Courage isn't an absence of fear or failure.
It's about character.
I'm going to wake up tomorrow with a smile. Have coffee with my dog on the patio and then go do it again. Having the strength to do it is a blessing that's hard to comprehend. I'm blessed