Safety First!!!!!

surviv'n_it

All that UPS cares about safety is anything that will cost them money. That is why there is so much training on safety so there is nothing they cannot blame the driver for.

Think about it, there is nothing that can happen on the route that they havnt already thought of and can twist it so its the drivers fault. I even heard one story about a driver who's truck was rear ended and they gave him a warning letter for running his route out of trace. They claimed if he had run it in trace he wouldnt have been at that spot at that time.

Bad Gas!

All that UPS cares about safety is anything that will cost them money. That is why there is so much training on safety so there is nothing they cannot blame the driver for.

Think about it, there is nothing that can happen on the route that they havnt already thought of and can twist it so its the drivers fault. I even heard one story about a driver who's truck was rear ended and they gave him a warning letter for running his route out of trace. They claimed if he had run it in trace he wouldnt have been at that spot at that time.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

And on the other hand, we can't get away with saying that if I (as a driver) hadn't been forced to do that extra stop that you forced on me I wouldn't have been here and this accident wouldn't have happened..............LOL Isn't that so true?