Safety??

tieguy

Banned
My guess is you've got a rogue supe just trying to see how far he can go.

Tucking your mirror at every stop ranks right up there with:

-stealing electricity from a pkg car charging system by using an AM radio and;
-"it's more important for the customer to know where the package is (by tracking it) than to actually have the package",

as the dumbest things I've heard. ::lol: :lol:

.....of course, one of our prominent management posters will have 3 good reasons why tucking the mirror is a good idea.

......so let's hear it :lol: :lol:

naw tricky some stupidity I jess can not esplain. :thumbup1:

We have been told that we must tuck in our mirror at every stop throughout the day. Could someone explain how this is considered safety? My opinion is that putting my hand and arm out the door 140 times a day is more dangerous than the possibility of my mirror getting taken off. I questioned my sup. and he had no response. Is a mirror more important than an arm??
No

Oh Shoot

We have been told that we must tuck in our mirror at every stop throughout the day. Could someone explain how this is considered safety? My opinion is that putting my hand and arm out the door 140 times a day is more dangerous than the possibility of my mirror getting taken off. I questioned my sup. and he had no response. Is a mirror more important than an arm??
Get out at every stop...walk dont run around the back of the truck at each stop and tuck mirror in. Reaching out of seat is an extended reach which they preach not to do. I did this once on a performance ride and it drove on car bananas...i loved it

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

I did do it on Friday and it added about a half an hour plus my shoulder was killing me at the end of the day. But my point is, if someone could go by and clip your mirror then they could hit your arm. who's fault would that be?
It would be urs for not being aware of ur surroundings.