Method for pushing out drivers side mirror? How can it be done safely?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Safest way to do it is leave the mirrors out.easiest way to explain yourself is that you can replace a mirror, it's a little harder to replace an arm, and you definitely can't replace a life..

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I wouldn’t ever jeopardize my health or risk injury for these ass hats. I wouldn’t even walk down an icy drive in the end. Unsafe, or I don’t feel safe. IDGAF.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
43E4DC4F-C2A7-42D4-ABA8-C03C57406031.png
B9C3BE3D-304B-4D22-AC34-7DB3423B3373.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I never pulled a mirror in the 37 years I drove, that is an unsafe range of motion.
The only scenario where folding a mirror in could be a good idea would be in an urban area with narrow street lanes. I never had that problem since I did residentials in the suburbs for the most part.
You ever deliver to the black housewives of Atlanta???? From the bravo show??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I wouldn’t ever jeopardize my health or risk injury for these ass hats. I wouldn’t even walk down an icy drive in the end. Unsafe, or I don’t feel safe. IDGAF.
Dude… you know the second you stuck your arm out and got it broken in 10 spots they would say..”well, why didn’t you check the mirror first for traffic, and if it was so bad why didn’t you just leave the mirror out”… they have a excuse for pretty much everything..

UnionStrong

Dude… you know the second you stuck your arm out and got it broken in 10 spots they would say..”well, why didn’t you check the mirror first for traffic, and if it was so bad why didn’t you just leave the mirror out”… they have a excuse for pretty much everything..
Without a doubt.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Without a doubt.
Exactly… I’ve heard them say that the methods are just “guidelines” and to do the best you can with them in any particular situation… and then They try to write up people for these bs “method violations” for not grabbing a handrail….company is truly bipolar…

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No, I was South of Downtown Atlanta. I did deliver to TI Harris and his wife Tiny. He is a rapper or something like that and she had a TV show.
He’s a big time rapper… he live in a huge house with lambos out front or was there a minivan with spinners on the wheels.. lol

evilleace

There is no good or safe way to do it. They can charge me if the want, I don't and won't pull it in. Not only could your arm get taken off its also an end range motion which we are supposed to avoid.

Commercial Inside Release

What buildings do you guys work in, where you don't fold any mirrors? Most centers you have to fold 'em to park, even outside. Trucks are supposed to be "pattern parked", so no one can get between them and steal fuel. This is nationwide company policy. Inside, many centers only have 2-6 inches between the trucks.

UnionStrong

What buildings do you guys work in, where you don't fold any mirrors? Most centers you have to fold 'em to park, even outside. Trucks are supposed to be "pattern parked", so no one can get between them and steal fuel. This is nationwide company policy. Inside, many centers only have 2-6 inches between the trucks.
Only when parking, and only if it’s tight.

evilleace

Wasn't talking about parking at the building that's completely different.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You ever deliver to Abney?
No, he probably lives on the Northside where most of the wealthy people live, sort of near Corporate. I did see him speak at the Open House for the Atlanta SMART Hub. I saw Mike Eskew at an Open House at the Atlanta Airport Gateway, but he wandered off before I got a chance to speak to him.