Sandy Pope

tieguy

Banned
under hoffa one?

red not sure how you give carey credit for creating the 22.3 jobs without also giving him blame for the extra classifications?

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

What a uneducated reply from a scared uneducated person.

Hello, what school did you go to...
sandypope-001.jpg
sandypope-001.jpg

AcesUp804

"Don't know what I am doing yet. But if our members elect Sandy pope and her TDU scum, it will lead to destruction of our Union. TDU is not for the working man or women they are for TDU. be careful of who you vote for." I'll still back her 100%"

What a uneducated reply from a scared uneducated person.

YEP THAT WHAT I SAID IN REPLY TO HIS POST........

I'll still back her 100%"

804brown

Newsflash: Joint Council 16 has NEVER been friendly to reform candidates. They are strongly pro Hoffa and should fear a Sandy Pope Administration.
Regardless, Sandy is not accused of breaking any laws. However, the election supervisor is investigating Hoffa for election violations .

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Newsflash: Joint Council 16 has NEVER been friendly to reform candidates. They are strongly pro Hoffa and should fear a Sandy Pope Administration.
Regardless, Sandy is not accused of breaking any laws. However, the election supervisor is investigating Hoffa for election violations .

Here's another news flash, her own members want her out......
sandydope.jpg
sandydope.jpg

Ibt804Hammer

Looks like her travels were business related, where was she going to stay? The econo lodge? I have a better idea, how about she sleeps in her car. The last person I will put all my credibility into is the person running for her spot.......
Let's be serious, just look at all the lies members voice has printed. We all know its not true. Bobby is running because he want to "run his local". LOL. Why not I want to help the members or I can make it better by..........

Nice try

804brown

I guess you didn't know that Bobby G and others on his slate are being funded by the Hoffa campaign. By a coincidence, the Hoffa campaign is also funding the Row C slate in Local 804. So maybe that Hoffa-funded leaflet might be a little biased, hmm??

804brown

O really, never broke any laws, LOL
Sandy Pope has now been found guilty of the most serious crime possible against union democracy," "She talks ethics, but she's a fraud.

Facts are the person in question didn't receive her ballot at first. She called the elections officials several times. It was the election officials who sent 5 ballots to Paula V. And like I said before, the Joint Council is anti-reform candidates, going back to the Carey days, so they have an interest in seeing Sandy Pope lose and be smeared by Hoffa.
And another thing, the bozo challenging her in her own local , Bobby G was found guilty of trying to steal a Local 805 election through ballot collecting !

AcesUp804

And who is the President of Joint council 16 and what is he running for now??? O yea he's running with Hoffa....

GEORGE MIRANDA,​
Candidate for Vice President At-Large

George Miranda, Candidate for Vice President At-Large, believes in the importance of
having rank-and-fi le members in the leadership of the Teamsters Union. Miranda is currently
an Eastern Region Vice President, Secretary-Treasurer of Local 210, President of Joint
Council 16, President of the Teamsters National Hispanic Caucus, chairman of the Board
of Directors for the Teamsters Airline Division and Executive Vice President of the New York​
City Central Labor Council.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
some think it was a bribe of sorts. That the company gave the union these make shift jobs to get something they really wanted.

At the time it created another classification of full time jobs with another pay scale. This violated the goals of TDU back then who wanted all union members paid the same amount for doing the same job. Carey as the TDU guy had actually promised less classifications not more.

on any given day depending on the building you could have a friend/t inside, a 22.2 , a 22.3 and a p/t inside employee all basically doing the same job at different pay rates.
Ron Carey and TDU ran against this back then.

These ill thought out jobs not only are paid differently but seem to fall into a whole nother catagory when it comes to seniority rights.

Hoffa was put into office before the 22.3 issue was resolved, remember Carey got nailed with the campaign money embezzling or whatever it was that went on. 22.3 = Careys vision, Hoffas fate.

menotyou

bella amicizia
They are all crooks. Period. So, from the pile of crap we have to deal with, lets look at what they can do for us? Just my opinion.

804brown

Hoffa was put into office before the 22.3 issue was resolved, remember Carey got nailed with the campaign money embezzling or whatever it was that went on. 22.3 = Careys vision, Hoffas fate.

Ron Carey was aquited of all of the bogus charges. The only thing he was guilty of was bringing in politcal operatives to run his campaign for him.

Had enough

Mistake, you dont happen to have a ruling from an election supervisor do you? Thats where the merit would lie, not in some bogus joint council ruling, we all know were those decisions come from!!

Heres one that you might find interesting, lets see where your morals are on this.

http://fred2011.org/docs/Election Supervisor's Decision.pdf

I have to say in defense of Mistate, he did say he is not for Hoffa!!! Our E Board is pushing Pope without any information about her!!!

Had enough

I guess you didn't know that Bobby G and others on his slate are being funded by the Hoffa campaign. By a coincidence, the Hoffa campaign is also funding the Row C slate in Local 804. So maybe that Hoffa-funded leaflet might be a little biased, hmm??

Hey Brown, I know Members Voice Slate consisted of paper fliers and paper stickers. I really don't think they needed any money to help their campaign.

YOU MUST BE PRETTY DESPERATE TO LIE THE WAY YOU DID!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
I have to say in defense of Mistate, he did say he is not for Hoffa!!! Our E Board is pushing Pope without any information about her!!!

How much info do you need? She is running against Hoffa, thats enough for most of us. Hoffas record alone is enough to vote for anyone else, living or dead.

Had enough

How much info do you need? She is running against Hoffa, thats enough for most of us. Hoffas record alone is enough to vote for anyone else, living or dead.

For me this is a hard one! I don't like either! Its has hard for me as it was the Presidential Election when Obama took office!! LOL