Saturday’s

deeztier

Just got to my p5 to head out on road, I have post office boxes bricked all through the truck. 340 total pkgs. They HIN’d them to the 2 thousand shelf and the poor preloader got confused. I have 10 air to get off by noon and I’m about to burn an hour at the post office getting everything off and sorting. Murcia!!!!

just an hour? too fast

Poop Head

Judge me.
You’re the second person to tell me they sort the post office’s deliveries for them. When one of our new hires told me he did that, I told him that he got punked into doing their job for them.

Whenever I deliver Surepost, I toss everything into the metal racks and that’s it. They’ve never asked me to sort for them, and even if they did, i’d tell them that’s not my job.
@UpstateNYUPSer would punch in lunch and load the LLV's

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You’re the second person to tell me they sort the post office’s deliveries for them. When one of our new hires told me he did that, I told him that he got punked into doing their job for them.

Whenever I deliver Surepost, I toss everything into the metal racks and that’s it. They’ve never asked me to sort for them, and even if they did, i’d tell them that’s not my job.
Helllllll no. Idk about you guys but most P.O. Clerks are complete asses to me. The only effort I give them is that I put all the surepost bags in one separate bin. I just meant sort the whole truck after I get the 150 post office pkgs off

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
How long did you guys have to work Tuesday-Saturday? It seems like a couple years is pretty normal, hoping it won’t be much more than that
First thing you should know, as a 22.4 you can’t work M-friend or have a bidded route.

Your days as a T-S will only be altered to W-Su in the short term. Unfortunately this is the new life of a new driver.