Saturday Ground Class Action Lawsuit?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Since the company is discriminating with its Saturday Ground, could they face lawsuits from customers? Just about every route has retail, yet not all retail is going out?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We can move forward or stay in the past. I got an Amazon delivery on Sunday from their delivery service. How do we remain competitive only operating Monday-Friday?
The same way ChicFilA stays competitive not selling food on Sundays.

I’m not saying it shouldn’t happen. UPS implemented it like a three year old trying to drive a car. No :censored2:ing clue.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We can move forward or stay in the past. I got an Amazon delivery on Sunday from their delivery service. How do we remain competitive only operating Monday-Friday?
And honestly, has it made us competitive? Our service sucks now. Every oversized package is broken or busting open. Air service for the past three years has been ungodly. Should’ve button our shorts instead of trying to jump out the window.

bbsam

Staff member
And honestly, has it made us competitive? Our service sucks now. Every oversized package is broken or busting open. Air service for the past three years has been ungodly. Should’ve button our shorts instead of trying to jump out the window.
That, sir, is a very astute observation.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Cause we need a e-reg division that handles giant furniture

Wally

But we are not delivering all retail on Saturdays? Why not? How long before customers start wondering why not?

Last edited:

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Its who is unloading these over sized monsters. Slow the unloading down and team lift.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
We need to take matters into our own hands ...we need to have “union brother national call-off day”. We can get fired if we have an unauthorized strike but we can’t get fired if we all call off the same day ACROSS THE GLOBE!!! Mwhahahah

Wally

Do they have to vote for the lawsuit? If they do, good luck.
What if you have a home based business and your competition is getting their stuff on Saturdays and you are not for no other reason than you live in the wrong neighborhood.? That extra day now hurting your business. Is UPS is now giving them an unfair advantage?

F

Frankie's Friend

I thought you guys said resi was not profitable?!!
Make up your mind.
This is not the whole story.