Saturday Ground Update

W

What The Hawk?

report her to management
I reported to management before and it backfired in my face.. As far as I know she's only done it when she's not working. She sent me a picture of it the other day and snapchat.. I don't know what to do.

W

What The Hawk?

Must be an up and coming hub...
I actually think my hub is going be shut down within the next two years. Because they're building two very very large centers in my area... I'm talking over 700 trucks big. I've never even seen a center that big before I've only seen my center and it's really tiny. It's also on a very small road in the city and I think they'll probably shut it down at some point they just thought it would be a good hub to test out the Saturday ground with..but who knows you could be right..

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I actually think my hub is going be shut down within the next two years. Because they're building two very very large centers in my area... I'm talking over 700 trucks big. I've never even seen a center that big before I've only seen my center and it's really tiny. It's also on a very small road in the city and I think they'll probably shut it down at some point they just thought it would be a good hub to test out the Saturday ground with..but who knows you could be right..
You're in an urban area. Really doesn't matter how small the center is.

W

What The Hawk?

You're in an urban area. Really doesn't matter how small the center is.
Maybe not, but they're talking about how we need to expand in our area and with the location of the new centers the hub that I work at will most likely be shut down because the two big centers are gonna cover everything.

While combining several buildings to make a 700 car hub is a lofty goal, Logistically it doesn't make sense.