Saturday Ground Update

W

What The Hawk?

Didn't you just say you like getting high? Why would you get promoted to drive?
I'm on medication right now thats prescribed to me and I like the feeling. And I was talking to somebody because I like it too much and I said it wasn't a good thing to like it that much. So please don't insinuate more than what it is. I don't get high like ever, I don't smoke weed I don't do any other drugs, I've done that before and I'm over it I don't do that anymore. I was just specifically saying that I'm pretty easy candidate to fall into a habit like that. And I'm thinking about not being a driver anyway so really doesn't matter..

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I'm on medication right now thats prescribed to me and I like the feeling. And I was talking to somebody because I like it too much and I said it wasn't a good thing to like it that much. So please don't insinuate more than what it is. I don't get high like ever, I don't smoke weed I don't do any other drugs, I've done that before and I'm over it I don't do that anymore. I was just specifically saying that I'm pretty easy candidate to fall into a habit like that. And I'm thinking about not being a driver anyway so really doesn't matter..

Ok

My favorite drug is between Adderall and mushrooms.

Sorry. I misunderstood.

W

What The Hawk?

I took my road test about three weeks ago and I didn't pass it I'm not used to a big vehicle so they just said that I needed more practice. I guess it doesn't really matter though because I broke a finger in a car accident and I wouldn't have been able to go to the training anyway. LOL I think there's a lot of potential with having Saturday ground and I'm really excited about it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Drugs are good!...Enjoy!

W

What The Hawk?

While you're at it, lay off the molly if you want to drive someday.
I don't do Molly I did it one time three years ago. And it was the worst drug I've ever done. I also don't care about driving at the moment.. I'm looking into more of the desk type job at UPS.

W

What The Hawk?

I would like to be a driver I think I'd be good at it, however I'm starting to realize that if you get hurt (which I am now) you can't do the job.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2017-2-11_21-16-19-png.119529

W

What The Hawk?

Tell her how much time she will do if she kills someone with coke in her system.
She's hard to talk to. She's almost 40 and should know better. I got in a fight with her because she got into MY car whilst drunk and demanded MY keys.