Saturday grounds delivery

upschuck

For 804, art 3 of your supplement says your work week is mon through sat, and days off will be posted by Thursday of the previous week. That sounds like pretty bad language.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
IMG_1778.PNG

This is our ENE Supplement

They are testing saturday ground deliveries at the rockdale IL facility. starts sometime in April. They are creating a tue-sat shift. Its opening up a lot of new driver slots. They are still working out all the details.

jbg77

Saturday is coming to our center the beginning of the summer. It's supposed to add few full time jobs and I might be getting one of them!

browntroll

its supposed to start next month in my hub, they have only told the drivers with a list of whos gonna deliver
tuesday-saturday. they havent officially told the preload yet but i know a few guys are gonna work 6 days a week.

PT Car Washer

its supposed to start next month in my hub, they have only told the drivers with a list of whos gonna deliver
tuesday-saturday. they havent officially told the preload yet but i know a few guys are gonna work 6 days a week.
Would working Saturday on the preload be considered extra work and open to all PT in the building by seniority?

csonicdog

Saturday ground delivery started at the Hub I work at in Anaheim. We have been doing since last year before peak. I am scheduled mon through fri but been able to volunteer for Saturday getting close to 60 hours a week. Finished the day with 130 stops spanning over 4 routes with 7 Saturday NDA stops. We also do pick ups which are basically ups stores and target stores. Started the day at 8:45 and clocked out 17:00.