Saturdays During Peak

Faceplanted

Not an option here.

The extra pay was nice and it did help to soften the blow the following Monday.
Not an option.... lmfao. I'm not 10 years old, not an option doesn't mean not an option to me.

I was 1 out of maybe 4 guys in my center who didn't show up numerous Saturday's. None of us got in trouble. Believe it or not, some of your co-workers have responsibilities to handle, such as taking care of a family member, another job or volunteering commitments ect. Some book weekend out of town vacations In September. You can't expect somebody to have off 48 Saturday's a year and than tell them the week of thanksgiving "everybody is working Saturday it's not an option"

Faceplanted

They tell us way before Thanksgiving.
Tell me in January. We have to pick our vacations in October, it's only reasonable the company gives us the same respect when it comes to our schedule.

They don't, people like you will be scared into coming to work on your day off. They can go friend them selves concerning 6 day work weeks. If you ask me nicely and don't say it's not an option I will try to make plan changes to help out, you tell me mandatory and you just dug your own grave.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
talk to me when u put the guns down tough guy. im so scared rn lol

1d5193dc0ba4d7bc93ebaabe979d6cefce5ecef19988e7943fe10509dd3d0d6e.jpg

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Everyone here expect to lose Saturday as non mandatory in the next contract during the now extended peak months

Ghost in the Darkness

You can expect to work all 5 of the Saturdays during Peak.

Dec 17th was the only one they claimed was "mandatory". I only had a few hours left to work for that one. The other Saturdays were volunteer or bottom forced including Christmas Eve, none of which affected me. If the amazon flow for ups keeps slowing I can't seeing it be an issue this year either.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
I will give them 1 Saturday during peak. Would not mind doing saturdays if they stop lying about how you come in on Saturday to do your work to make Monday easier and low and behold I have work from another route that equals to the stops I did on that Saturday