Saturdays

RuthlessSupSlayer

They are forcing in 20- 35 guys in to run Saturday route this will be going well into a month straight of 25+ guys being called in. Yet they did it to them selves by shifting the volume off Mondays into Saturday. Is this the case anywhere else?

bumped

They are forcing in 20- 35 guys in to run Saturday route this will be going well into a month straight of 25+ guys being called in. Yet they did it to them selves by shifting the volume off Mondays into Saturday. Is this the case anywhere else?

Nope, we can't be forced to work a 6th day. Volunteer only.

Saca La

What is it?
Same over here. They are forcing me to work today. I agreed only cause I need the money but I don’t want to work 6 days a week. I already work 5 days straight

Brisket

Yep, and still have the trusty ups machete out on Mondays even when the volume is still heavy .

Saca La

What is it?
What am I missing here?

How does one agree to be forced to work?

What I’ve learned working at my hub is that if you throw a big enough fit. You will eventually get your way. I could of threw a tantrum like all the other drivers there. But I simply relied “request accepted and acknowledged “.